Porsche Service?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Service?

Hey all,
I have 06 Cayenne S and needs to do 20,000 miles maintenance...
I've been getting 10% coupon from HBL but I was wondering if there's any shop around NoVA area that can possibly even beat the 10% discount. If I remember correctly, it should costs around $2,000, right?

Just an off topic question, are they still making GTS by chance? I thought they only produced for couple years as "special" cars but I still see it on their web site. I am considering to trade in and pick up GTS.

Anyone got their 2 cents to share?
Thanks.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:53 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Enilder - try going to Intersport (located in McLean right down the street from HBL) or you can also go to IMA Motorsport. They both do standard maintenance.

Ask for Omar at Intersport or ask for Adam/Ivan at IMA Motorsport and tell them that Berk sent you. G/L buddy.

Hope to see you out at one of the next events.

Berk

Old 03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
20K service should not cost 2k. that's a rip off.

I say call Convenience Car Care (they are affliated with Intersports I believe somehow) and they can do it for less than 700$.

20k service basicly oil change and check everythign around.

don't overpay the stealership.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:57 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Convenience is in Manassas and yes they affiliated with Intersport. I think they handle more older high mileage P-Cars though, the techs at Intersport, especially Charlie Murphy (head mechanic) work on all P-Cars new and old.

Just a thought......G/L.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Convenience has a lot of overhead to cover, just a thought.

What is the connection between Convenience and Intersport?

Old 03-03-2009, 08:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Euro SC
Convenience has a lot of overhead to cover, just a thought.

What is the connection between Convenience and Intersport?
A lot of overhead to cover? i don't get it. i bet it's cheaper for that place than the place in Tyzon's corner.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Do it yourself. If it's just an oil change and a checklist then it will only take 45 mins. You would be surprised how easy it is. I just did my first one and really wasn't any different than any other car's oil change. Your first time you will have to invest in some tools (oil filter wrench ramps/stands/jack if you don't have them already, a large capacity oil catch pan and some Allen keys) and of course the oil and filter but other than that, it's really easy.

Saves a ton of money and gives you the satisfaction that you did it yourself.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
A lot of overhead to cover? i don't get it. i bet it's cheaper for that place than the place in Tyzon's corner.
New building a couple of years ago. Lots of techs, etc. They are one of the more expensive shops in Prince William Co. I have heard some stories from customers that have gone there for inspection. They try to give it to them hard and dry.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Hey all,

http://www.imamotorsport.net/index.html

Is that the right one? I see that it's in Chantilly instead of McLean?

HBL was telling me somewhere around there when I was there for service. (Couple hundred dollars for oil change...)
It's one of my parents car and I thought it's ridiculous for paying over $1000 for oil change + minor stuffs...I will definitely call them if that's the right place.

Thanks.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Enilder.

Intersport (Omar) is in McLean

IMA Motorsport (Ivan) is in Chantilly

Both are fair.......

Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
20K service should not cost 2k. that's a rip off.

I say call Convenience Car Care (they are affliated with Intersports I believe somehow) and they can do it for less than 700$.

20k service basicly oil change and check everythign around.

don't overpay the stealership.
lol $1950 @ HBL vs. less than a $1000 @ Intersport...wow...

Old 03-09-2009, 07:19 AM
^^^Exactly

Old 03-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Exactly
I stopped by @ IMA in person and they were working on some track/street cars. I've talked to Adam/Ivan and another guy who was working on older 911 model. I think I will just do the oil change. I looked through the list of things that they do for 20k service and all they do are inspecting stuffs, which I can do. I don't got a set of ramps nor I've got time to do it.

I really appreciate the "hook-up" though. Again, thanks a lot!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:57 PM
NP bro, I'm glad they took care of you. They're both great shops.
Berk

Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 PM
applegirl8888 is infamous around these parts
I'm going to check out IMA Motosport today, called them and asked them about the pre-purchase inspection for my potential 'new' buy 2006 cayman s. Anyone has heard of the German Auto Group in Springfield VA? They also do regular maintenance services for Porsche cars...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Service?