Porsche owners that need service and mod install...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 12:55 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Scott - I didn't realize your TT was a Tip.....how do you like it????

Old 03-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I actually like it more than I thought I would. My theory was that wifey had to be able to drive it. Best of both worlds. Definitely use it and works better than I had expected.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Almo
LOL...

To get back on topic as well. I agree... that is very comparable... 530 to 540 to all 4 wheels at 3300 to 3400 isn't anything to shake a stick at. Even in a Tip and those numbers will hurt some peoples feelings with a mash of the loud pedal and WOT taking heed through AWD, especially with a linear (very efficient) pull from turbos.

By the way, how do you like the Tip? And what's your take on where the P car compared to the Cobra in a straight line on the street from a dig to let say... 100 or so?
The only negative about the tip is the red line limit. You just have to get used to where and when to shift, along with the turbo lag. Takes some getting used to but very efficient. From a stop it gits up and goes. FAST. No spin just gos and climbs fast.

From a roll on the highway, I did a casual run with Tim Smith (Whippled 625hp) and we rolled side by side the entire time from about 60 up to about 130mph. No cars around or ahead. Stayed with him no problem. If we did a true count, I probably could have gotten a nose on him. We'll see when it's Cheesesteak time!

Old 03-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
That is interesting but at those speeds I thought the Cobra might go a car up showing its HP but the efficiency in the P Car shows it's performance in your situation. All revolving around the reason the P car cost what it does. Gosh how I wish I wouldn't have went through 3 built Mustangs. Had I only known, I believe I would have been in a GT2 or better. Oh well, had a lot of fun and I still have time to enjoy much more in life, God willing.

Thanks for the feedback about the Tip!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:40 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ALMO - something tells me a 7TT is in your near future.

Ok, set up my appt w/ Jonathan (got the clutch kit and all my parts in from Ryan @ Suncoast - THANKS AGAIN BRO).......I'm going next Saturday to get it done......

Old 03-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Ok, so I'll stop by and pick up Torey's jack stands for you.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:40 AM
, good one!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 10:52 AM
dgtlbullet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Oil change is 50...you provide filter and lube...the actual service you have to tell me what you need done exactly other than oil

He cant get any parts, tire nothing....Tirerack has some good deals through Damon
Is your mechanic still around? Desperately need an oil change, if he is available.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:46 AM
^^^Vinny - Yes, his name is Jonathan and he's still available. I'm going to have him do my 45K service too if you want to drive out to him together. Let me know ASAP.