University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Good one, good one BUT I only paid her for the shoot, not the 5 hours we spent afterwards...

Me and Arman are the only ones that actually have such a great entourage...funny thing is everytime i see him and he sees me we are both we different girls and cant stop laughing at each other
I think we all did that back in highschool. Not to mention, highschool chicks were easy and looks like you found a pretty decent one.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Actually, I think this one fits better.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-27-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:23 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Almo
Dude, you can't be a pimp and cool too when you live with your Mom.
I doubt he lives with his mom. anyway good 4 U GT650-25.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by porsched4ed
I doubt he lives with his mom. anyway good 4 U GT650-25.
You doubt?? I don't feel a strong sense of know in your post. LOL

Old 04-27-2009, 03:59 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
F anyone that has sh%t to say about my mom...My mom is older and unfortunately unable to support herself, I for one actually have respect for my Mother to make sure she lives a comfortable life and has all she needs...No matter how wealthy I get, today or in the next 5 -10-15 years, my mom will always be by my side. I dont live with my mom, she lives with me and always will...Its called Family and respect, and its all I have...so stay in line ALMO

As far as all the bashing for having a hot chick there (Thanks to Porsched4ed for making a nice comment unlike ALMO) I dont see anyone else EVER coming up with any decent looking chicks, high school or not...I happen to be 27 with a 19 yr old girl...good 4 me...I always say the guy that doesnt have it cant brag about others getting it...so Until I see a hotter chick with you, then it dont matter what you say cause it has no validity...without mentioning that your boy wanted my ex's phone number to hook you (ALMO) up? cant find a good one on your own so your friends want you to have my sloppy seconds

Now if you guys dont mind, we can actually get back on point and see some more awesome pics from others that have taken them

Old 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
F anyone that has sh%t to say about my mom...My mom is older and unfortunately unable to support herself, I for one actually have respect for my Mother to make sure she lives a comfortable life and has all she needs...No matter how wealthy I get, today or in the next 5 -10-15 years, my mom will always be by my side. I dont live with my mom, she lives with me and always will...Its called Family and respect, and its all I have...
Mad respect for helping out your Fam, I purchased the house next door to my inlaws, My wife actually didnt want to but I did because her parents are so nice. It worked out because her mom had an aneurysm 2yrs ago, she is fine now and working again- Dr. of Pharmacy- it was very convinient living next door during that time.

Like you said back to the CPT meet

Old 04-27-2009, 04:13 PM
F anyone that has sh%t to say about my mom...My mom is older and unfortunately unable to support herself, I for one actually have respect for my Mother to make sure she lives a comfortable life and has all she needs...No matter how wealthy I get, today or in the next 5 -10-15 years, my mom will always be by my side. I dont live with my mom, she lives with me and always will...Its called Family and respect, and its all I have...so stay in line ALMO

As far as all the bashing for having a hot chick there (Thanks to Porsched4ed for making a nice comment unlike ALMO) I dont see anyone else EVER coming up with any decent looking chicks, high school or not...I happen to be 27 with a 19 yr old girl...good 4 me...I always say the guy that doesnt have it cant brag about others getting it...so Until I see a hotter chick with you, then it dont matter what you say cause it has no validity...without mentioning that your boy wanted my ex's phone number to hook you (ALMO) up? cant find a good one on your own so your friends want you to have my sloppy seconds

Now if you guys dont mind, we can actually get back on point and see some more awesome pics from others that have taken them
For the record, I didn't say anything about your mother! You might want to go back and read it again before you get all agressive. I also didn't know you would be this sensitive. And my pictures were taken down and the reasoning behind them were due to them being a .com... I see all kinds of .com pictures around this site and hundreds on here from photobucket.

Sloppy seconds? I don't date highschool chicks bro and you have a long ways to go before you touch the numbers under my belt.
I'll show you some pictures when you are old enough to handle them.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:14 PM
anyone know who this camera guy was?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-27-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Asian guy with a camera and unfortunately a .com
Old 04-27-2009, 04:16 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
yeah the camera guy works for some car DVD mag...He will shoot me a copy of the footage within 10 days according to him, If he sticks to his word, i ll hook you up with a copy of what he sends me.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah the camera guy works for some car DVD mag...He will shoot me a copy of the footage within 10 days according to him, If he sticks to his word, i ll hook you up with a copy of what he sends me.
cool thanks

Old 04-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Those 2 guys are legit. Last year the other guy had a girl interviewing car owners. They interviewed a couple of Cobra friends last year and the video showed up a few days later. I will look up where they are from and let you know if you don't hear back.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Almo & GT650-25: So far this is fine, but if you guys want to get into it further, please take it up in PM.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Awesome, Scott, he interviewed me and another model i had with me two years ago but i never followed up to get the footage, you still got that video?

Old 04-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Awesome, Scott, he interviewed me and another model i had with me two years ago but i never followed up to get the footage, you still got that video?
I'll look it up and call ma boyeees.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Until I can get around to the other photos...for now I'll just post this one. Berk and I agreed it was the hottest car there. A Volvo M C70. We were driving next to him for a little while, you could just tell it was a monster under the hood.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009