University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 05:56 PM
benzedout is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Awesome, Scott, he interviewed me and another model i had with me two years ago but i never followed up to get the footage, you still got that video?
off topic... is ur name Pajman?

Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahahaha, yeah Chris. This was clearly the "RAREST" car there.....an M edition C70 Coupe. That's got to be one of one. LMFAO. I think you took that shot right before that POS Civic damn near exploded in front of us.....scared the living "S" out of me. Hahahaha.

Great shots again Chris. BTW bro, if you didn't get a chance to read above, it WAS Courtney in the Red Supra we were riding back w/ on 495.

Originally Posted by Tonk
Until I can get around to the other photos...for now I'll just post this one. Berk and I agreed it was the hottest car there. A Volvo M C70. We were driving next to him for a little while, you could just tell it was a monster under the hood.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:41 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
indeed an amazing volvo, there also was a sick 82 corolla with mods...and gold plating...that was a winner for me

Old 04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Hahahahahaha, yeah Chris. This was clearly the "RAREST" car there.....an M edition C70 Coupe. That's got to be one of one. LMFAO. I think you took that shot right before that POS Civic damn near exploded in front of us.....scared the living "S" out of me. Hahahaha.

Great shots again Chris. BTW bro, if you didn't get a chance to read above, it WAS Courtney in the Red Supra we were riding back w/ on 495.
Haha yeah I saw his post amidst all the smilies on the last page

Old 04-28-2009, 05:53 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
YOOOOO, such a good time guys....chill and fun....PJ, South Beach PIMP!!! with his chica! Good stuff man and thanks for bringing her out! I think all the guys appreciated it. If anyone is interested in taking their cars to OC in June with me to show with the team please PM me...it is the first weekend in June...the more cars, the merrier!

Look out for a post to go to the ALMS race in July.

M

Old 04-28-2009, 06:47 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
maybe i come and bring another girl to model with our cars

Old 04-28-2009, 06:50 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
maybe i come and bring another girl to model with our cars

works for me bro...let's do it. We have models from RareToys come out but if you have one specific for EW that would be awesome!

M

Old 04-28-2009, 06:59 AM
yeah, I meant bring one only for us, we dont share her, people will want to see her and come to our cars just to take shots etc...Can I advertise my site on my car like in this last meet?

Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 AM
yeah, I meant bring one only for us, we dont share her, people will want to see her and come to our cars just to take shots etc...Can I advertise my site on my car like in this last meet?
absolutely! We are going to be stationed in the main room right in front of the stage...so the crowd and marketing will be good.

PM me from this point on so we can stay on topic for this thread.

M

Old 04-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
absolutely! We are going to be stationed in the main room right in front of the stage...so the crowd and marketing will be good.

PM me from this point on so we can stay on topic for this thread.

M
Is the OC show a BMW thing? May be able to get a day trip GTG set up for this if you put up a thread.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Is the OC show a BMW thing? May be able to get a day trip GTG set up for this if you put up a thread.
nope, it is a car show that is two days with awards, etc...as a car team we do it almost every year....and an excuse to be at the beach for the weekend! I welcome any euros to show with us but if you only want to do one day we should def set up another post.

good to meet you too Scott! The car is :drool:

Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mikey Mike - Send me the details on OC, I just might do that. I might be committed to do the Susan G. Komen walk for the cure on that Saturday I believe, but let's work out a date and time. Remind me brother.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:31 PM
2TH PWR is infamous around these parts2TH PWR is infamous around these parts
A guy actually drove the Volvo M C70 to the meet? Good to see. Usually those cars are trailer queens. Props to the owner.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
There were lot's of exotics there equal to the M C70. This meet drew all kinds.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
nope, it is a car show that is two days with awards, etc...as a car team we do it almost every year....and an excuse to be at the beach for the weekend! I welcome any euros to show with us but if you only want to do one day we should def set up another post.

good to meet you too Scott! The car is :drool:
Problem for me is I will be there for 4 days with the guys 2 weeks before with the Cobra. Wife won't give another Man-Card that soon after a guys weekend. So it will have to be a day trip. Sounds fun though. You should start this up. May get some interest from here and possibly e90.

Thanks to you I am not lookin like burnt toast this week.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009