University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 07:13 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
I am always in for this...always a great time

Old 03-14-2009, 12:07 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
should be there pending i dont have any school work

Old 03-14-2009, 06:32 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
^^^^You rollin up there with me?

Old 03-16-2009, 10:17 AM
sunburned is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Cool dude, you think Tu-Anh and the models would want to showcase some photo shots of MAMC while we are there????? If you think she and her org might be interested, I'll reach out to her and pull together a MAMC group.

B-
The 'models' from last year are just a bunch of random girls that nobody knows that Tu-Anh brought with her to the meet. I'm sure they'll take pics on your car if you ask nicely. Nobody in CPT really asked them to come, I'm pretty sure Albert or Tu-Anh herself thought up the idea.

I'm sorry, but if you ask me, there were plenty of other more attractive girls at the meet than those models. I wouldn't want that group laying and leaning all over my car...

That being said, I hope we have an even bigger turnout than last year and hope a lot of you local guys with crazy Porsches, Ferarris, and Lambos show up to make this event a little more civilized and high class haha. And just for the record, you don't have to ask permission from anyone to do much of anything. Don't ask Josh what he thinks about stuff because as you can tell by his responses, he doesn't give a damn about this event much more than showing up to it lol. It's the same as it was the last few years. Show up with your car and park it in the lot. You most likely won't get special treatment or any sort of preferential parking. Don't expect to park diagonal in 2 spots because we need to maximize parking spaces in the lots we have available. Yes, there were a few high dollar cars that got to park in the sponsor lot last year, but as you saw they were mainly $200k or more, plus this probably won't happen this year (don't ask me about the NSX's or whatever, some of our officers are ricers...). If you want to park with friends or fellow P-cars or whatever, you better show up together and show up early. The lot fills up fast, usually people start getting there way before the noon start time. But still, I really hope to see you all out this year.

-Dale C, CPT alumnus

Last edited by sunburned; 03-16-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'm with Dale on getting there EARLY. We rollied in just before noon last year and the line was out to the main street. We have to be there BEFORE 11 for prime, together parking. Berk, wanna start the VA group start point? I'll proly run over and come back with you.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Scott - sounds good bro......

Gentlemen, we are going to meet at the Pike 7 Plaza in Tyson's Corner.....Everyone KNOWS the usual meeting place. I say we all meet at the Starbuck's/Panera on Pike 7 Plaza across from the SAIC Drive Building at 10AM SHARP.....that way we leave PROMPTLY at 10:30AM and get there early enough for the festivities!!!!

Start up the list of members meeting.....

1.) Berk / Boochook / 996 C4S
2.) Scott / Scott in SS MD / 996 TT
3.)
4.)
5.)

Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 PM
sunburned is infamous around these parts
Scott, don't want to roll up there with me at 7am to help setup? I will mostly be watching them setup like I did last year lol.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
The real question is, what time will they let us in the lot. Officially or unofficially? That's what I would shoot for.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by GT650-25
^^^^You rollin up there with me?
yea maybe. thats the week before school ends so i probably got finals but whatever.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunburned
The 'models' from last year are ju...
-Dale C, CPT alumnus
lol...he's not asking if the meet is going to have models dummy...

Last edited by lax01; 03-16-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
trinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sunburned
The 'models' from last year are just a bunch of random girls that nobody knows that Tu-Anh brought with her to the meet. I'm sure they'll take pics on your car if you ask nicely. Nobody in CPT really asked them to come, I'm pretty sure Albert or Tu-Anh herself thought up the idea.

I'm sorry, but if you ask me, there were plenty of other more attractive girls at the meet than those models. I wouldn't want that group laying and leaning all over my car...
they were not THAT bad lol

then again... this was so much hotter...

or this...

Old 03-17-2009, 12:20 AM
one of those models is my good friend...........

Old 03-17-2009, 06:57 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
looks good to me.....

Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
Which parking lot at UMD is the event held? You wouldnt think id be that hard to find but the campus is so freakin big.

Grayson
08 Superleggera

Old 03-17-2009, 09:17 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by intence
one of those models is my good friend...........
I have always found your posts to be intelligent, thought-provoking, and generally awesome

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009