University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:25 AM
RMRGoat is infamous around these parts
I'll be there with the other GTO's

Old 04-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Guys, don't forget we're going to be doing some photos after the meet as well. Location is TBD but we'll decide that once we see how many people are interested. I'll get a ride from somebody (any volunteers?) and I'll be able to get some nice rolling shots too.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I will be there with a friend. AW E92 M3.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just a reminder that the meeting spot before the meet is at the Starbuck's/Panera in the Pike 7 Plaza across from the SAIC Drive Building at 10am, leaving at 10:30am. I'm doing some photos with Pejman beforehand but we'll try to get there around 10:15.

If someone could give me a ride up to College Park it would be much appreciated!

Old 04-23-2009, 11:35 AM
sempaipaul is infamous around these parts
Alright,

So how many people are there meeting up? I am looking to come up to Tysons as well..

-Paul

Old 04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
so far at least 4-5

Old 04-24-2009, 07:51 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Guys,

If you are showing up later from the meet spot try to park near the ISP booth when you get into the area. I will be there with my team and a few other 6speeders earlier in the morning. I'll see if I can mark some spots off so there is more unity!!!

Michael

Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Guys,

If you are showing up later from the meet spot try to park near the ISP booth when you get into the area. I will be there with my team and a few other 6speeders earlier in the morning. I'll see if I can mark some spots off so there is more unity!!!

Michael
Aw what a guy!

Old 04-24-2009, 08:24 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Guys,

If you are showing up later from the meet spot try to park near the ISP booth when you get into the area. I will be there with my team and a few other 6speeders earlier in the morning. I'll see if I can mark some spots off so there is more unity!!! This is for 6 speeders only, those guys that drive FIT's are totally out...

Michael

Aw what a great guy!

see above...FIXED!

JK bro! It'll be nice to catch up with you...been awhile.

See you Sunday!

M

Old 04-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Guys,

If you are showing up later from the meet spot try to park near the ISP booth when you get into the area. I will be there with my team and a few other 6speeders earlier in the morning. I'll see if I can mark some spots off so there is more unity!!! This is for 6 speeders only, those guys that drive FIT's are totally out...

Michael

Aw what a great guy!

see above...FIXED!

JK bro! It'll be nice to catch up with you...been awhile.

See you Sunday!

M
Oh man, burn!

I'm pumped for this Sunday though. I'll probably shoot in a lower resolution because I only have 4 gigs worth of memory cards and that won't last long at 10mp lol.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:49 AM
BTurk is infamous around these parts
I am in for this meet:

Tysons Caravan:
1.) Berk / Boochook / 996 C4S
2.) Scott / Scott in SS MD / 996 TT
3.) BTurk/ BMW E60
4.)
5.)

Old 04-24-2009, 02:57 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
FYI Guys, Neither Scott nor I are meeting in Tysons. We'll see everyone up at the meet in UMD. Thanks.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Bturk, me and my boys 360 will be there in tysons to leave at 10 30

Old 04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Sounds like a plan. Let the festivities begin!

Old 04-24-2009, 05:56 PM
trinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the rough
Guys,

Michael
i'm pretty sure "marking off spots" will not be allowed. If they dont get in there early... its their fault. As for people parking in the vendor section.. that is VERY limited. I am not 100% on their rules for that this year but do not expect to just have any car you want roll into there.

Originally Posted by RMRGoat
I'll be there with the other GTO's
should we hold you guys 2 rows like last year ? lol

GTO's always roll in full force.. thats what I love.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009