University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:51 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT650-25
100%linen Hugo...Get it right...I am writting a book on how to be cool like me
The last time I put on Hugo was back in the '80. So Ken was right about the Miami Vice look

Old 04-26-2009, 09:06 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
a pic i took

Old 04-26-2009, 10:08 PM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by intence
a pic i took
Nice pic. BTW did u guys vote on a cayman https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ke-better.html

Old 04-27-2009, 04:46 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT650-25
I am writting a book on how to be cool like me
Yeah, no. I think I'll wait for the movie

Old 04-27-2009, 06:20 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
anyone know who the guy videotaping was? He was all over our section when we first pulled in. It wasn't mischeif cause dustin had his videocam

Old 04-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Yeah, no. I think I'll wait for the movie
Scott I want your hat actually Im ordering one today.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:52 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Here's a shot I took w/ my Polaroid camera of Pej.......I believe this was a behind the scenes shot of Pej DIRECTING the girl how to POSE on the cars....hilari ous

Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
Here's a shot I took w/ my Polaroid camera of Pej.......I believe this was a behind the scenes shot of Pej DIRECTING the girl how to POSE on the cars....hilari ous

... no words

Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 AM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by intence
a pic i took
HAHA I would be angry but that was too funny. YOU wish you took that pic...

Old 04-27-2009, 07:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Eduardo....thank you......I believe a Picture is worth a Thousand Bullets to the head if you don't pose the way I want you to.....hilario us LMFAO!!!!

Originally Posted by porsched4ed
... no words

Old 04-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I have no idea if this will work. If not. I will be back shortly with all the picks loaded manually.

Please Pm for links as facebook is not allowed on 6 speed

Pics will be back in a few minutes. I didn't have all the rules in hand when I posted earlier.

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 04-27-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: no facebook allowed
Old 04-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by porsched4ed
Scott I want your hat actually Im ordering one today.
I meant to ask if you wanted to trade your shirt for the day but I have a lil more mass than you and that shirt looked a little too dark for the day.

Good times for sure.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Scott - the link WORKS!!!! WEHEW!!!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Someone needs to upload the MV theme song... not to mention where and who was Tubs?

Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 AM
^^^AHHHHH, I can't figure out how to get that here, but that would be hysterical.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009