University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future

Old 04-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Gotta pour some out for my Homies

Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 AM

Old 04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I really like this pic.....

Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boochook

Yeah, but that blue car is obstructing the view of the nice GT3!

Old 04-27-2009, 12:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^hahahaha, good one John........How was it parking on the OUTSIDE....hahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO

Old 04-27-2009, 12:30 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Here's a shot I took w/ my Polaroid camera of Pej.......I believe this was a behind the scenes shot of Pej DIRECTING the girl how to POSE on the cars....hilari ous

The look is on point...the watch is not in this case, and its not an HK, other than that I agree, fits me well...but again last time I checked my looks get me more girls than all you hater put together

Old 04-27-2009, 12:45 PM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts

I made the trip back into Tyson's alongside these 2 blue Porsche's and with my friend Bao in a white ISF. Berk, sorry we never hooked up, looks as though you all had other "interests" to occupy your time

Old 04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
, yeah but I don't have to pay girls to hang out with me............ OMG, LMFAO.....I really needed this humor on a Monday.....

You're still a player in my book Pej.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Courtney, HOLY CRAP man, it WAS YOU....I was with Chris (SEAN 996 in the other blue 996TT) and Chris (TONK) the photographer who was taking pictures of the cars. Had I known it was you bud, we could have grabbed some coffee in Tysons. HAHAHAHAA, TONK and I thought you had gold rims on your car for some reason. Your car looked great. I know Chris got some great shots of your car and the IS-F I believe.

....Damn man, had I known you were there, we would have had you come by the ISP Tent that Mike (BMW DEMON) provided. Damn, that TENT was a LIFE...and SKIN...Saver.

Hope all is well Court....

Originally Posted by VNDETTASupra
I made the trip back into Tyson's alongside these 2 blue Porsche's and with my friend Bao in a white ISF. Berk, sorry we never hooked up, looks as though you all had other "interests" to occupy your time

Old 04-27-2009, 12:55 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
, yeah but I don't have to pay girls to hang out with me............ OMG, LMFAO.....I really needed this humor on a Monday.....

You're still a player in my book Pej.
Good one, good one BUT I only paid her for the shoot, not the 5 hours we spent afterwards...

Me and Arman are the only ones that actually have such a great entourage...funny thing is everytime i see him and he sees me we are both we different girls and cant stop laughing at each other

Old 04-27-2009, 01:00 PM
, yeah Arman's the Surgeon....he gets them ALLLLLLLLL

Old 04-27-2009, 02:16 PM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Courtney, HOLY CRAP man, it WAS YOU....I was with Chris (SEAN 996 in the other blue 996TT) and Chris (TONK) the photographer who was taking pictures of the cars. Had I known it was you bud, we could have grabbed some coffee in Tysons. HAHAHAHAA, TONK and I thought you had gold rims on your car for some reason. Your car looked great. I know Chris got some great shots of your car and the IS-F I believe.

....Damn man, had I known you were there, we would have had you come by the ISP Tent that Mike (BMW DEMON) provided. Damn, that TENT was a LIFE...and SKIN...Saver.

Hope all is well Court....
Berk,
I went by the two of you when we were getting into some of the heavier traffic and looked over to see if it was you but I couldn't tell because it was just too congested. I never got a clear look at the two of you again as you were in my rear view most of the way to Tyson's. It dawned on me it might be you when you all pulled into the Panera in Tysons, but I had the kids waiting on me at home anyway. Try to make it out to the Cool Car and Bike night if you can on May 6th. There will be free snacks and drinks and Red Hot and Blue for a small price. Plus it should be a little cooler than yesterday's event and hopefully a few more exotics.
Court

Old 04-27-2009, 02:22 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I think I can almost see her Britney

Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT650-25
100%linen Hugo...Get it right...I am writting a book on how to be cool like me
Dude, you can't be a pimp and cool too when you live with your Mom.

I can see it now...

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-27-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: can you see it without the .com please?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: University of Maryland Spring Meet - April 26th, 2009