A very cool wedding surprise (in NoVa)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 AM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
get that aunt to make some phone calls, she should be setting this up.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:54 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao......

Old 03-31-2009, 03:20 PM
IrfanM is infamous around these parts
Lol, it was twenty years ago when she was an accountant there

Thanks for the help guys I understand the responses... what the hell it was worth asking oh well

Old 03-31-2009, 03:26 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
If you came to at least one of the events, GTG, you would have a better chance of getting somewhere. I'm just sayin'

Old 03-31-2009, 03:53 PM
No doubt, which I plan to since I just joined ... Idk how seriously or welcoming people would be to just a young adult like me but hey I love to network and I love exotics so we should have at least that much in common.. I do a little amateur photography too so it'd be nice to come out and do some of that too.. I'll plan to show my face around soon.. Thanks

Old 03-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Ah, the first rule of 6speed is a Porsche is NOT an exotic. Neither are most of the cars on this board.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
There was the exact same request on the Fchat board about a year ago. IIRC - someone posted a story (with photos) of a wrecked Ferrari that came from such an arrangement. Seems the groom had little or no appreciation for how the car would react to a heavy foot. I think he wrecked it within a few blocks of the church.

I'm not sure you fully appreciate the magnitude of what you are asking for.

I think you would be much happier renting something.

Last edited by Estoril; 03-31-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:08 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^But Alan, he's offering $50 to the donor's non-profit of choice.....HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!

How are you buddy? It's been WAY TOO LONG since we've seen each other. I hope all is well buddy.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:19 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^But Alan, he's offering $50 to the donor's non-profit of choice.....HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!
"For your generosity, I may make a $50 donation to a non profit organization of your choice."

Maybe, maybe not.

GL with your search, I would rent one....

Old 03-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Originally Posted by boochook

How are you buddy? It's been WAY TOO LONG since we've seen each other. I hope all is well buddy.
Berk: I've been fine. Looking forward to seeing you and the bunch as the weather warms.

Alan

Old 04-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Oh, then I'm out.

I'll tell you what, I'll loan you my car, just let me hold $75,000 cash, then when all is done, I'll give back what the wedding didn't depreciate......Sounds fair......

Ok, I'm done now belaboring this.....

Originally Posted by photosteve
"For your generosity, I may make a $50 donation to a non profit organization of your choice."

Maybe, maybe not.

GL with your search, I would rent one....

Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 AM
sandan03 is infamous around these parts
I have a friend with a Maserinilamborrari he might let you use.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Aright Aright, I guess its too late to play this off as an April Fools joke :-)

And so I did come off a little weird with less thought and more action... however thanks for those who tried offering the help and for the ones who just bashed.. bash along I just hope I'll have other opportunities to make up for this one..

Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
^^No worries bro....we're just messing with you....

Old 04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
You know.... a Ferrari limo would be the best of both worlds!

Hey Berk: What say you and I go check this one out for acceptable "leg room"???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A very cool wedding surprise (in NoVa)