Porsche+ parade to Old Dominion Hunt horse races Saturday 4 April

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
skorost is infamous around these parts
Porsche+ parade to Old Dominion Hunt horse races Saturday 4 April

Making this a separate this post for clarity:

The monthly 9:00 Porsche Club breakfast is this Saturday in Tysons at Chutzpah's. Open to non-member, Porsche owners so bring a friend and get them to join. There is no registration – this is a completely informal gathering. We will meet at Chutzpah Deli & Restaurant in Tyson’s Corner from 9AM – 11AM. Chutzpah is a great breakfast place with a big menu, there is a large parking lot with plenty of space and we will have a club banner over the club table. Chutzpah is located at 8100 Boone Boulevard, Tyson’s Corner, VA 22182. Their phone number is (703) 556-3354)

PCA events are open to ALL Porsche owners.

From the PCA breakfast (@ aprox 11:30), I am offering to lead a group out to the Old Dominion Hunt Point to Point Steeplechase races near Warrenton, VA (Starting at 12:30). It will be a fun drive out to what is forecasted to be a spectacular afternoon of horse races. I am in the middle of trying to get us coordinated special parking (via my publicity coordinator contact) for all those interested in joining the drive and races. These events are a mix of tailgated style and also catered areas. There is betting too ;-) Other exotics are welcome to join us along the way, just let me know ahead of time so we can arrange a good pick up point for you somewhere enroute.

Attached are some pictures of the past few I have attended.

Here is the link to the details for the Races for those that would like to meet us along the way and just before entering: http://www.old-dominion-hounds.org/odh-p2p.htm

Contact me for signing up@:
nathaniel.dailey@gmail.com
703-626-7368 Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-02-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:30 PM
********UPDATE*********
there will be unlimited general admission parking and we should have no issues parking together. For those that wish to be right up from along the rail there will also be reserved parking at the gate for you as available. I'm told there are about twenty reserved spots still open.
********UPDATE*********

Old 04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Oh, I wish.

B E A utiful weather coming up. Should be nice. Enjoy.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Oh, I wish.

B E A utiful weather coming up. Should be nice. Enjoy.
come one come all... P-Car or other and we'll meet you up along the way ! Trust a resident of this area, it will be fun and plenty of photos opps !