2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:44 PM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
Will you give me a ride in your Ferrari? That would be sweet!
Just got back from dulles it was an intresting meet but I am sure this sunday meet is going to be better! I get to drive 12 hours tomorrow going to woodbury common outlets thats gonna be fun!

Old 06-12-2009, 09:28 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Cool thanks guys. I will be at MIR this sunday for the import race so I will meet up on the next one.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:18 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
finally....

had more time to post pics...here you go:

see you all tomorrow if it stays clear!

M

Old 06-14-2009, 11:59 AM
lumns is infamous around these parts
nice turn out this morning.....perfect weather to go along w/ it

Old 06-14-2009, 01:11 PM
BenM3 is infamous around these parts
Some quick pics from this morning

Good to see come familiar faces from the NYC Run. Rob, Van, & Ken. Here are some quick pics. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Attached Images      
Old 06-14-2009, 05:33 PM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
Great seeing you guys this morning.
I liked the drive back to VA it was kinda cool with our lil convoy!
See you guys on next tysons meet
Thanks for the pic Ben

Old 06-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
As always great people and great machines thanks to everyone for making this a good one!

Old 06-14-2009, 07:22 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
It's nice being able to drive again. I had a GREAT time seeing everyone today and of course giving my usual hard time to one and all

I will put something together soon for a meet at the Starbucks in Germantown with a drive after the meet. Too hard to do a decent drive from Rockville.

Thanks for the pics... Post more if you have them...

Old 06-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Paul_DC is infamous around these parts

Old 06-15-2009, 07:50 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Nice pic Paul! I'll post mine later...I took a bunch again.

Thanks to all who came out and made this a success again! See you all at the next one.

I spoke to a few of you about setting up an Annapolis meet...I'll see what I can set up. Any ideas are favorable!

Exlonder...I missed you bro! I saw you come in and then you left!

M

Old 06-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Mike sorry man - I was still trying to put faces behind names - I think I have almost everyone covered besides you were busy showing off that ///M V8 (messing with you!)

We'll catch up on the next one and I'll show you the BWR, hopefully it should be installed and tuned in the next few weeks.

Again great time and looking forward to the pics!

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON

Thanks to all who came out and made this a success again! See you all at the next one.

I spoke to a few of you about setting up an Annapolis meet...I'll see what I can set up. Any ideas are favorable!

M

Old 06-16-2009, 04:18 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON

M

Ok Mike --- you know damn well we are an impatient bunch. We need the pictures man. Deliver the goods!!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 07:29 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^hahahahaha.....PIX MAN~!!!!! Especially for this MORON HERE who couldn't make it again....

I'm planning on showing up with a surprise for everyone to the Tysons Meet..... on the 28th.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:42 AM
AHA new toy huh!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 AM
better be a new toy or BANNED! I won't be at the next one...I'll be at the beach biotchezzzzzz!!!!

I'll work on the pics tonight...headed out of work here soon (3pm) and between dinner, gym, and relaxing with the missus get the pics done. I have some extra pics too of a dumped E46 on the way home with a surfboard strapped to teh roof and some rolling shots...it'll be interesting.

BTW...there was some talk of setting up an Annapolis meet...the guys are itching for a reason to use some of that gas in the Porsche and BMW tanks so will try to figure out some dates. My July is looking pretty booked on the weekend between shows, trips, etc that this may not happen until August...

Anyhoo, good times this past Sunday...it was good to catch up wtih some of you guys that haven't been around! I think we should push the meet down to the corner of the parking lot closest to Toys R' Us so that we are clear of the Sunday traffic coming in and out of Starbucks....just my .02

M

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA