2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
Great photos!

Old 06-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Mike good snaps as always son! I would have hung around longer but had to bail out early.

See everyone in a few weeks, car won't be ready for the following Sunday.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Did you see those awesome shots of the Berkmobile? Oh thats right, the SOB didn't make it..........again.

Just bustin your cajones Berkster

Old 06-20-2009, 10:26 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I Know dude, I'm a flake......Got a baby on the way so my leash is extra short getting the house ready.....

Originally Posted by amerlemans
Did you see those awesome shots of the Berkmobile? Oh thats right, the SOB didn't make it..........again.

Just bustin your cajones Berkster

Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
I Know dude, I'm a flake......Got a baby on the way so my leash is extra short getting the house ready.....
I you think you leash is short now, just wait until after the little guy is born!

It's all worth it.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I completely understand buddy. I just had a "jonesing" for hearing that exhaust of yours again.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:26 PM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Congrats Berk !
I have a 2 month old. Life will change but it will be better.
Just don't bring the baby back from the hospital in the Berkmobile as you might pop the poor thing's eardrums.

p.s. my baby loves loud cars- any white noise puts him to sleep..lol

Old 06-22-2009, 07:02 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Congrats Rav to you as well. Happy belated Father's Day. Yes, I'm lookiing forward to the day to come.......We're ready!!!!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 PM
an_engnr is infamous around these parts
GT3 is mine -- great shots!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:38 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by an_engnr
That GT3 is really nice. I was out at the autocross on Sunday, how did you do?

Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Car is GORGEOUS....exactly what I'm looking to get next. Hope to get a chance to meet you at the Tyson's GTG this Sunday......

Originally Posted by an_engnr

Old 06-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned
Car is GORGEOUS....exactly what I'm looking to get next. Hope to get a chance to meet you at the Tyson's GTG this Sunday......
Berk - bring extra undergarments....it's that fantastic looking in person. It was sitting next to Van's TT at the Rockville meet and those two side by side were certified Porsche **** dude.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:16 AM
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA, LMAO......Will do......I'd love to have both of those cars in my stable!!!!

Old 06-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA, LMAO......Will do......I'd love to have both of those cars in my stable!!!!
You need to unbuckle your suspenders AND belt first Berk! Wife has you pretty strapped in right now. Just do IT!!!!!! You won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Oh, forgot why I was even going to post in the first place.

SUNDAY, 6/28 I believe is this Sunday's Tyson's CARS AND COFFEE, yes no? Well, so is the BMW car wash at Rockville Hooters from 11-3. Has anyone made any comments on running over there or what is Sunday's plan?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA