2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:31 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Good times today.

Van - Flemmings on Rockville pike had a 05 Murci for a mear 140k (like 4 of your wife's hand bags)... black with bright red interior, 12k miles. You would have to invest in some new wheels imo. you should go check it out.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:54 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cohare
Good times today.

Van - Flemmings on Rockville pike had a 05 Murci for a mear 140k (like 4 of your wife's hand bags)... black with bright red interior, 12k miles. You would have to invest in some new wheels imo. you should go check it out.
Red interior is definitely not me.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:46 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Good times today.

Thats for sure

Old 07-12-2009, 08:15 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
I hear you on the red this was not even subtle, it was lipstick red

Pej, nice new G for sure!

Old 07-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Good times today.

Thats for sure

Indeed! Great looking G, huge congrats man!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Almo
Indeed! Great looking G, huge congrats man!

Thanks a lot...

Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Good turnout guys.....the drive was GREAT.....who would have thought the Lambo would be the slowest car in the bunch.....HAHAHHAA

I think every GTG moving forward will involve some sort of cruise. That is what we have been missing.....

Old 07-13-2009, 12:09 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boochook
CALLING ALL CARS CALLING ALL CARS.....

Requesting the presence of Van, Josh, Ahmad, Jason, Alex, Nate, Allen, Torey, Les, Stefen, etc etc etc to Aisle ONE......Let's get the old faces out again and make these events HUGE!!!!!
I didn't even know there was a meet! I guess I should check this more often
Originally Posted by gxlex
Well I just got back from Orlando house hunting for 3 days and it looks like I'm heading south after the summer. I'll probably put the TT up for sale and get into something a little different after the move. Will I still make the list if I show up in a beater for future meet? .

Looks forward to seeing everyone Sunday.
Nooooo!!!! What are you going to do in Florida with all the old people? lol You will be missed but I'm sure you will enjoy it down there. Keep in touch!

Old 07-13-2009, 01:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ahmad - Yeah man, you're missed bro.....check the remaining dates and come on out with the usual crew bud!!!

Old 07-13-2009, 03:36 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
CALLING ALL CARS CALLING ALL CARS.....

Requesting the presence of Van, Josh, Ahmad, Jason, Alex, Nate, Allen, Torey, Les, Stefen, etc etc etc to Aisle ONE......Let's get the old faces out again and make these events HUGE!!!!!
my bad...I was at the Jersey Shore this past weekend...the one thread is kind of hard to follow...whats wrong with creating a new thread for each meet-up?

Old 07-15-2009, 11:45 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I should be at the va meet on the 26th in a blue Fiat.

Exlondoner will you be at that one? I'd love to see that exige in person.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'll try and make it, have some electrical issues going on right now and haven't even had the chance to test this Supercharger out yet - if I get it get these issues resolved by then I will be there!

Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Good turnout guys.....the drive was GREAT.....who would have thought the Lambo would be the slowest car in the bunch.....HAHAHHAA

I think every GTG moving forward will involve some sort of cruise. That is what we have been missing.....
No pics = didn't happen. Post 'em up *****es!!

Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
^^^ if you were there you little ***** and weren't playing in your sandcastle at the beach, you wouldn't be asking for them......hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO!!!!

Can't wait to see the new ride at the next meet before you sell it and buy another car.....:ahahahahahahahaha. OMG - two in a row for me.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Tweek's Turbos is infamous around these parts
Any of you porcha people take pics of the run to G-burg?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA