2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
All I would have to show today would be the murdered out wagon. Will pass until I get one of the monsters out of the shop.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:48 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
****...I woke up in time but went to the gym and then forgot...i wonder if you guys are still there...isn't it like 95 degrees out right now?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:18 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
huge showing today - you guys missed out! Ok, it wasnt but got to see some old faces so it was good!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Only got to do a drive by. The family had it's priorities. Brunch. They weren't ready to sit in the car while I talked cars. Maybe next time.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
good seeing you man, sweet 993 classic

Old 08-09-2009, 11:54 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Good seeing everyone today. Time to go chill in the pool

Old 08-09-2009, 06:53 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
You as well Jason, thanks man!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:17 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
It was great to see some nice cars today!

Old 08-10-2009, 07:17 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Lightest turnout I've seen, but good guys and cars. Chalk it up to the heat and August vacations.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
Sorry I missed it. I wanted to go but had to work this weekend. I managed to make it out to an Autocross on Saturday but that was the extent of my car activities.

I will make it out at least once before the season ends.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:27 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Sorry I didn't make it...I was in PA...last minute trip.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
My scheduled got all f'd up. I will be there for the Sept meet. By that time, I will have the exhaust, springs and new rims on.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I should be able to make it out this Sunday.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:52 AM
PixieLuv is infamous around these parts
I made it out for the first time, I was sad that I missed the blue Elise! Apparently I was off by like a half hour

BTW I was the driver of the Exige that came late

Last edited by PixieLuv; 08-25-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
DASH - what up bud???? Who is that FINE SPECIMEN modeling in front of the Beemer. VERY NICE!!!!

Hey, is your shop off Route 28 in Manassas. I live in Bristow right off 28 and pass by the area sometimes. I'll stop by the next time you're there bro.

Berk

Originally Posted by DASH
Can't wait to see you all this Sunday the 23rd. Been so crazy this year haven't been able to hit any meets and/or drives.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA