2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Court,

No +$90K P-Car yet (it's more like $165K, hahaha, so I'll need more than $10 from you ).

That's great that the boys have soccer games on Saturdays, b/c that won't conflict with ANY of the meets since they are all on Sundays....

So, you have no excuse not to be there on Sunday......See you there in that SICK SUPRA of yours. Come on out buddy.

Berk

Originally Posted by VNDETTASupra
Hey Berk!

Are you bringing that 90K+ Black Porsche? I've got your $10 in hand

My 2 boys have soccer games on Saturday's through the 13th of June.

I hope to catch up with you guys once their season is over!

Court

Old 05-11-2009, 10:38 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Hey Court,

No +$90K P-Car yet (it's more like $165K, hahaha, so I'll need more than $10 from you ).

That's great that the boys have soccer games on Saturdays, b/c that won't conflict with ANY of the meets since they are all on Sundays....

So, you have no excuse not to be there on Sunday......See you there in that SICK SUPRA of yours. Come on out buddy.

Berk
Hahaha, my bad Berk! I guess I had Saturday on the brain for these GTG's. I'll do my best to make it out, although the VA meets are more likely for me. Plus that will give you extra time to rustle up the additional $75K for that $165K car.

Court

Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^HAHAHAHA, great, I think I can pull that extra $75K out so long as I had one more day....hahahahaa

Old 05-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I'll be there Berksauce

Last edited by amerlemans; 05-12-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Scott - Sounds great buddy. Looking forward to seeing you and the M5.....

Originally Posted by amerlemans
I'll be there Berksauce

Old 05-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Everybody still in for tomorrow?

Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Any pics or stories from the GTG? Always up for a good one.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:03 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Any pics or stories from the GTG? Always up for a good one.
No pics, no stories.

Then again, only 6 people showed up so your chances for "stories" are limited. Ken (Bull30) did have a very funny off color joke that made a young lady blush (then laugh pretty hard) who was sitting nearby. It went something like this ...."I've gotten a little heavy so my wife and I do it doggie style now.....yeah, I sit up in bed and beg and she rolls over and plays dead"

Outside of being cool for mid May, it wasn't bad weather wise. I suppose the early morning rain scared everyone away.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:24 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
It scared me away, otherwise I probably would have been there. Six is the smallest turnout I've heard of. Over on the Dorki site Ken said he wasn't going!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:58 AM
Guys - sorry I missed this one. I had to do some last minute family duties and by the time I was finished it was early afternoon.

6 peeps - man, this weather, the economy and the melancholy of the Mid-Atlantic's gotta pick up my peeps!!!

We'll get it going guys!!!

Berk

Old 05-20-2009, 12:38 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
nothing going on this Sunday at all? I know it is a long weekend and all but by the time Sunday hits you all may want to get out for a bit, especially since it is going to be nice out!

M

Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
June 1!

Are we all ready for this one, c'mon let's get these meets really going, the Exige arrives this week!

*Correction May 31

Old 05-26-2009, 06:13 AM
Definitely guys!!!! It's on. Start detailing your cars gents!!!!!!! See you all Sunday.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:17 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
You punks. I don't land until 9pm Sunday! Want in on the next one, must see this Exige!

Old 05-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
I'm going to be at Summit Point this weekend. Have a great GTG.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA