2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Usually American Eskimos. We lost one a few weeks back from a few health issues. Now looking to pick another one up and possibly foster too.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:52 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^I'm sorry to hear Scott. I applaud you and your family for adopting/rescuing another one and for also being foster parents. That's FANTASTIC!!!

Old 05-31-2009, 06:26 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I was planning to come but may not make it. Going to see a neighbor friend this morning who was just diagnosed with cancer.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:53 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I think I may still make it depending on how things clear up within the hour. The rain is gone and the roads drying....anyone else still going?

M

Old 05-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I think I may still make it depending on how things clear up within the hour. The rain is gone and the roads drying....anyone else still going?

M
Heading out now.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Damn!!! I was going to go this morning, but my koi pond decided to start loosing a large amount of water. I've got to find where the water is going, so I don't end up with a bunch of dead fish.

Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Thanks to all who came.

Clarke - Damn man......that's no good...next time for sure.

I'll hit you up tomorrow about that weld job.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:30 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
yeah, good to see everyone today...let's make it bigger next time! I'll post the pics I took later.

M

Old 05-31-2009, 03:39 PM
thanks for coming out Mikey Mike......that exhaust and those rims were AMAZING bro......good luck at the show next weekend....bring home some trophies big papa.....hahaha

Old 05-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Great time

Really enjoyed this morning and it was great to put faces to names let's keep the momentum going...

Lookin forward to the pics Mike.

Last edited by Exlondoner; 05-31-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:28 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
It was good to see familiar faces and new ones to go along with some fellow 6ers. I look forward to future meets.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:36 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
It was a nice little GTG. Agreed it was good to put faces to names and see some cars I'd not seen before. You VA folks that didn't come out really need to next time. You don't want to be shown up by us Marylanders, do you?

Old 06-01-2009, 05:53 AM
lumns is infamous around these parts
haha, hells no we dont.

i wont make it this weekend on duty.

but weekend after next i should be game

Old 06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Great weather
Nice too meet everyone.
I look forward to the next one.

Attached Images      
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 PM
^^Rav - Great to meet you mate!! See you at the next event.

Well, for those of you who couldn't make, I just wanted you to know that I have taken ownership of Van's GORGEOUS 997TT. I should have listened to Mike & Chris when they told me NOT to do it, meaning drive Van's 997TT. Now, I have understood what everyone means by the difference b/w a NA car and a TT is NIGHT AND DAY......HOLY **** it is night and day.......Van doesn't even know I have taken ownership of his car yet....hahahahaha

Bottom Line - The C4S may be going away and the pennies will be saved and saved and saved for a 997TT.....done deal, finished, end of story......

Berk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA