2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:10 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boochook
^^Rav - Great to meet you mate!! See you at the next event.

Well, for those of you who couldn't make, I just wanted you to know that I have taken ownership of Van's GORGEOUS 997TT. I should have listened to Mike & Chris when they told me NOT to do it, meaning drive Van's 997TT. Now, I have understood what everyone means by the difference b/w a NA car and a TT is NIGHT AND DAY......HOLY **** it is night and day.......Van doesn't even know I have taken ownership of his car yet....hahahahaha

Bottom Line - The C4S may be going away and the pennies will be saved and saved and saved for a 997TT.....done deal, finished, end of story......

Berk
A simple "told ya so" will do...HA!!! I can't wait since Van's car is MINT! I mess myself each time I see it...LOL!!!

Glad that this meet was good. I think this will spur more attendance in the coming weeks, especially since the weather will pick up and hopefully less rain...so sick of rain!

I'll post up the pics later when I get home.

Cheers everyone!

Michael

Old 06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Berk, finally got to meet you. I've heard alot about you from Mick and others.
Well to add pictures to Berk's story

First he took a test drive of the car on the left.
and then he called home to ask permission to buy the car- notice Berk away from the crowd on his cell breaking the news to the boss.

Attached Images   
Old 06-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
^^

Rav you need to give us a zoom in of his face...

Old 06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Good one Rav......I was on the phone calling Department of Homeland Security b/c you and Mick look Shady.......

Old 06-01-2009, 02:09 PM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
LOL

Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Good one Rav......I was on the phone calling Department of Homeland Security b/c you and Mick look Shady.......

Berk, I see you enjoy taking the TT for a spin. The big question is when are you getting one? I'm sure you can find one out there for a great price. You should pick one up for the NYC run this weekend.....so you can keep up with us

Old 06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahahahahahahaha VAN - that was a good one!!!!! I want a 7TT ssoooooooooo bad now!!!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Well, today is the day, I'm going to try driving for the 1st time since surgery. Well, you really can't call it driving since it's a Prius

Old 06-02-2009, 06:03 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Berk just buy Vans...make it easy on yourself! Looking forward to the 14th meet...geting some new blood to come out! Woo HA HA HA!!!

M

Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 AM
VAN - make sure you DO NOT sell that 7TT w/out consulting with me first....

Old 06-02-2009, 10:20 AM
VAN - make sure you DO NOT sell that 7TT w/out consulting with me first....
Will do buddy.
I was looking into getting GT2 or F430 as a replacement however thats not looking like it gonna happen anytime soon. The BOSS just found a nice house in Orlando and hinted how great it would be to have great weather all year round. I think I'm in for some hurting when she and the kids come home tonight.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:54 AM
HAHAHAHA, oh, you're going to be in for a hurting for sure bud!!!

OMG.....We can't lose you VAN.....Plus, don't move to FLA dude (don't know about ORLANDO Car Scene, but Miami for sure), b/c your car will look like a Civic down there with that car scene. STAY HERE DUDE!!!! Put your foot down and make your wife tell you to GIVE ME your car.....hahahahaa

Worst case, you can keep your car here with me.....trust me, I'll take care of it....

Old 06-02-2009, 05:44 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Hey berk and everyone from Saturday, It was nice meeting you all and look forward to some more coffee and excuses to get away from boss lady for a while.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
14 days after knee replacement surgery and I drove the Blue Meanie this evening... I'm ready for the next GTG...

Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by avonlady
Hey berk and everyone from Saturday, It was nice meeting you all and look forward to some more coffee and excuses to get away from boss lady for a while.
Welcome to the forums. So did the boss ok the run to NYC?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA