DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 AM
mangle is infamous around these parts
Weather looks excellent! Recovering from the save the tatas 5k this morning, but I'll see you all at 2.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:34 AM
mangle is infamous around these parts
Berk,

Does the female photographer still need a ride?

Old 06-06-2009, 10:08 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
See you all at 2pm

Old 06-06-2009, 08:57 PM
skylin3gtr013 is infamous around these parts
i wish i could have done this.

There better be some good pics when you all come back

Old 06-07-2009, 08:00 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Pictures, anyone?

Old 06-07-2009, 08:27 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
the allocation was PERFECT.....we got there around 7:00pm b/c we made several stops, let the cars cool down......GREAT TIME GUYS

VA/MD crew - thanks to all who came out......

Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
i started a thread in NYC for pix from the event....check it out there.....glad to report "0" incidents/issues, with exception to police kicking us out of some meeting spots. Otherwise, everyone was safe and in one piece, at least the MD/DC/VA crew!!!!

Thanks to ALL who made it out.....running w/ that Carrera GT was the most insane thing I have ever experienced.....

Old 06-07-2009, 08:50 AM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Berk thanks for setting everything up..what a night.

The drive to NYC
BMW drivers are crazy in a good way

NYC driving we got lost

Heading home was quiet for me. BMW drivers that the make time fly decided to stay over in NY. I guess its for the best since the state troopers was out in force.

Had a blast would love to do it again.....minus the city driving.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
^^^VAN - thanks again for coming out man!!! Anytime buddy.....always a great time with you......Ok, now that I have experienced what it's like to have a Carrera GT in the mix for a GTG and a cruise, YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE FOR THE MID-ATLANTIC....don't worry, I'll watch after your 7TT

We'll set up another GTG in the near future, but get the NY/NJ crew down here.....Stay TUNED!!!!!

Old 06-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^VAN - thanks again for coming out man!!! Anytime buddy.....always a great time with you......Ok, now that I have experienced what it's like to have a Carrera GT in the mix for a GTG and a cruise, YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE FOR THE MID-ATLANTIC....don't worry, I'll watch after your 7TT

We'll set up another GTG in the near future, but get the NY/NJ crew down here.....Stay TUNED!!!!!
hell I dont have that kind of $$$$. You think I print my own money?

Looks forward to the next GTG

Old 06-07-2009, 09:27 AM
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....Okay, your 997TT is still HAWWWTTTT!!!!!

Old 06-07-2009, 10:42 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Guys, I had a great time yesterday/ last night. With the exception of going thru the city, what a nightmare. I want to thank all for making this a great time, incident free

See you guys at the next meet.

Chris

Old 06-07-2009, 10:53 AM
^^^Thanks for coming Chris - and thanks for always being on Channel 1 (once we figured it out....hahhahahaa).....the city was way to congested!!! But it was like being a celebrity....

Old 06-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
What time did everyone get back to NoVA?

Old 06-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
What time did everyone get back to NoVA?
I got back about 5am

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th