DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:04 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th

Okay guys, 11 days remaining. Here's the details. The meet in NJ starts at 9:30pm in Edgewater, NJ. I will be meeting w/ a few other friends (non 6-speed members) at 2PM in Tysons Corner to head up to NYC (which should take no more than about 4 hours. Let's meet at the following Starbucks.

Starbuck's
8520 D Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22103

See you all at 2PM EST.

BTW - I am heading right back after the rally to VA again (leaving NJ around 1AM), so folks are more than welcome to join me. Please plan your rides accordingly if you are carpooling up to the meet. I have a buddy riding with me from North Carolina. I have another photographer (and it's a SHE, who needs a ride if someone is willing to give her a ride up).

Thanks.

Berk / 996 C4S
Chris / SEAN996 / 996 TT
Nizar / 997 Techart C4S (DELIVERED ON SATURDAY JUNE 6th from Florida and he's coming from Boston)
Ray / SC'd M5 or M3
Rafael / Lotus Elise TT

Anyone else???

Old 05-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Hey Berk,

Add me to the list. Not sure if it helps, but I have a seat available if someone needs a ride up on the first leg from NYC from VA. However, once in the city, I’ll be picking up a friend who will be riding with me for the rest of the run..

- Rob/Viper SRT-10

Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I am in for the up and back trip. Have a Sunday gig I must attend and was not able to get a single day rate for Saturday for Summit.

Old 05-31-2009, 11:07 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Scott - AWESOME DUDE!!!!

Okay, we are meeting at 2PM at the Starbuck's in Tysons....where the old Circuit City used to be on the corner of Spring Hill Road and Route 7 Westbound. Here's the count:

1.) Berk + 5 friends in their own cars
2.) Chris / SEAN996
3.) Scott / Scott in SS MD
4.) VAN - yes, gxlex is coming as well
5.) Mike / AVONLADY / 08 Viper GTS - MIKE, great to meet you today buddy.....
6.) RaviS & Mick (they did not confirm, but I am confirming for them )
7.) Rob / Drummerboy
8.)
9.)
10.)

Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Berk,

Add another one to the list. My boy Q is running with us in his Esprit Turbo.

- Rob

Old 05-31-2009, 08:13 PM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
hello, I am a new member, I just picked up 08 cayman. Cobalt blue/sea blue
If nothing comes up I might join this event~
But I will definately see you guys on one of these sundays

Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 PM
Rob,

Awesome bro....another buddy of mine will either meet us there or roll up with his. He's got a White Espirit TT......COOL....RARE COINCIDENCE

Originally Posted by Drummerboy
Berk,

Add another one to the list. My boy Q is running with us in his Esprit Turbo.

- Rob

Old 06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Very! 2 Lotuseses (Loti?) and another Viper in addition to the P-Cars on the run up - this trip is starting to get really interesting.. I'm starting to look forward to the drive up with everyone as much as I am the actual run in NYC!

Lets pray for good weather, but - has anyone planned out a rain date for this event?

- Rob

Originally Posted by boochook
Rob,

Awesome bro....another buddy of mine will either meet us there or roll up with his. He's got a White Espirit TT......COOL....RARE COINCIDENCE

Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'll drive down to VA to meet you all but I'm going to need a ride for the whole trip so I can take pics....anyone?

Old 06-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Rob - no rain date bud.......it's not gonna rain, don't worry.....

Tonk - we gotta get you a ride......up most likely but down will be tought maybe!!!

Guys - can anyone take Chris up and down???? I've got a co-pilot (a buddy from North Carolina driving up the night before w/ me)......

Old 06-03-2009, 08:40 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Scott - AWESOME DUDE!!!!

Okay, we are meeting at 2PM at the Starbuck's in Tysons....where the old Circuit City used to be on the corner of Spring Hill Road and Route 7 Westbound. Here's the count:

1.) Berk + 5 friends in their own cars
2.) Chris / SEAN996
3.) Scott / Scott in SS MD
4.) VAN - yes, gxlex is coming as well
5.) Mike / AVONLADY / 08 Viper GTS - MIKE, great to meet you today buddy.....
6.) RaviS & Mick (they did not confirm, but I am confirming for them )
7.) Rob / Drummerboy
8.)
9.)
10.)
well since you put it that way I guess I can't back out now. See you all Saturday.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:08 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
I'm riding shot gun with either Chris or Van.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Van - GOOD MAN!!!!!!

Ken - Take off your skirt and DRIVE YOUR CAR!!!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk I won't be able to make it, it's the girls 6th birthday on Saturday!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:38 AM
^^^OK Mick, no worries mate....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th