...:::: June 6th Launch Party Aqua09 (Baltimore Harbor) ::::....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
...:::: June 6th Launch Party Aqua09 (Baltimore Harbor) ::::....

Fellow 6-speeders from the MD/DC/VA and PA/DE area. I just wanted to post up the launch party from HOTTEST new club opening in the area.

Consider this, for those of you who would love a piece of the Hard Rock Vegas and their REHAB Pool Parties on Sundays to come to the East Coast finally, then this is it. Every Saturday from 9pm to 2am, enjoy Baltimore's only pool side night club w/ the hottest people, cars and vibe the East Coast has to offer!!! Guys, the place is SICK!!! They have a 6ft Shark swimming in the pool surrounding some of the VIP Poolside Beds w/ Bottle Service. Go to aqua09.com and reserve your table or get more details guys.

A good friend of mine is the owner and he's a top notch guy!!!

OPENING NIGHT June 6th, 2009!!!!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-27-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: links and non-sponsor stuff
Old 05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
You bringing the wife to this Berk?

Old 05-27-2009, 08:02 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Any one of those girls could be my daughter (or second wife!). I'll pass on this.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:10 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
DAMN! I'll be in OC that weekend!!!!! Set up something Berk in the future for us and the cars....DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Old 05-27-2009, 12:26 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^hahaha, will do guys!!!! Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lambo's are regulars there already, so we may have to park in the bulk lots.....hahahhaa

Old 05-27-2009, 06:59 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
I was there the night the pic was taken with the black Ferrari 360 (my car is in that pic too.)

Girls kept LAYING on the 360 while their friends were taking pictures. There was NO security in the parking lot....Hopefully that will not be the case now.

Inside the club was a blast though!

Old 05-27-2009, 11:02 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
isnt ur ny run the same day?

Old 05-28-2009, 08:37 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
berk,

thanks for the plug !!!

Old 05-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Yes, I'm still going on the NY Run for sure!!!!

Just letting everyone know.

Originally Posted by intence
isnt ur ny run the same day?

Old 05-28-2009, 09:37 AM
anytime!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 911stripper
berk,

thanks for the plug !!!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:55 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
This place is stumbling...errr ..walking distance from my house. I have never been for aqua but I have during the day to get wasted and sun burnt.

Old 05-29-2009, 12:57 AM
trinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the rough
a shark?!?! like a real one? lol did I read that right?

Old 06-01-2009, 01:54 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
smart idea....get drunk and become a shark's dinner haha....sounds cool, reminds me of Nikki Beach

Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 4RECAT
I was there the night the pic was taken with the black Ferrari 360 (my car is in that pic too.)

Girls kept LAYING on the 360 while their friends were taking pictures. There was NO security in the parking lot....Hopefully that will not be the case now.

Inside the club was a blast though!
I remember that...wasn't that Puff's event or was it DZ??

Old 06-11-2009, 08:38 AM
whitlock is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
I remember that...wasn't that Puff's event or was it DZ??
That was one of the last Exhaust.tv events.... we tried to steal DZ's car

Where did the video from that night go?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ...:::: June 6th Launch Party Aqua09 (Baltimore Harbor) ::::....