Whats up guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:11 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
saw you on west ox a few weeks ago don. car looked and sounded amazing

Old 07-13-2009, 01:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Jeez Don.....I didn't think it could go any lower bro!!!!! Looks SWEEEETTT!!!

Old 07-13-2009, 01:42 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intence
saw you on west ox a few weeks ago don. car looked and sounded amazing
I thought that was you and I tried to make eye contact but you kept looking forward. Your car looks great. I love the white and gold combo on your car.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Holy Jeez Don.....I didn't think it could go any lower bro!!!!! Looks SWEEEETTT!!!
I could go lower but then it would be undriveable.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:25 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahaha

Old 07-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
AaAaAhHhHhH!!!!!!!!!

Don, that thing looks SIIIIIICK!!!!

I want to slam my car so bad!! AWAITING MY SPACERS! M6 sleeps until then, haven't got to really even feel those KW's yet and I've had them on for a few days now =/

Old 07-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
brad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of light
Moose - post some pics already!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Moose - PIX OR PERMANENT BAN!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Actually SCREW THE PIX, let's see some VIDS through some TUNNELS habibi!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
The good and the bad. I dropped that wheel off today to be repaired. Spacers arrive monday, Vorsteiner lip should arrive in 2013 (or atleast it feels like it)..

I lost my camera (these were taken with the BlackBerry), once I find it I'll take pics, atleast let me put the fourth wheel back on before getting banned hahaha..

Attached Images   
Old 07-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor
brad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of lightbrad @ evosport is a glorious beacon of light
DAMN! What happened!

Old 07-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Arlington potholes happened, Brad. You just sent them to me like two weeks ago and I already bent one! I need to be more careful in certain areas, especially when the car is lowered and lip is installed...

Any word on that last center cap? and I'm about to PM you in a minute, just need some info on some other stuff..

Old 07-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Moose///M6
Arlington potholes happened, Brad. You just sent them to me like two weeks ago and I already bent one! I need to be more careful in certain areas, especially when the car is lowered and lip is installed...

Any word on that last center cap? and I'm about to PM you in a minute, just need some info on some other stuff..

You need to drive slower.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:11 PM
VTBigYellow is infamous around these parts
Hey Moose! This is Danny that used to live across the street from you (black 996). Good seeing you on here and I'd love to see the M when you're done with it!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Moose///M6

Just got your PM, will hit you back!

Old 07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by VTBigYellow
Hey Moose! This is Danny that used to live across the street from you (black 996). Good seeing you on here and I'd love to see the M when you're done with it!
What's up Danny! Nice to know you are on here too! I'll definitely let you know when its done (hopefully some time next week)..you can always come by my house and check it out!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats up guys