Whats up guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Procivicdriver is infamous around these parts
Nice car there budy good luck with all the proceding mods.
Catch you around AMG Eater. hahahahahahahah

Old 07-17-2009, 09:03 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
^^MEMO - baba, are you coming out to Rockville Starbuck's this Sunday?????
BABA, i couldn't come past sunday. I am hoping to come to the next one. I will call you!!

Originally Posted by Moose///M6
where u been man?! hows everything with you?

-Moose
Same all bro.. How is things with you? The car is looking great. Watch out when you slam it !! Roads lately only getting worst.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Procivicdriver is infamous around these parts
Yeah man these potholes are killing your car slowy, gotta watch out especially for those ARLINGTON pot holes.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Baba -

Come out NEXT sunday, July 26th to Tysons Corner. Make sure you go to the Starbuck's NEXT TO the old Circuit City and Ethan Allen Gallery. Intersection of Spring Hill Road and Route 7 West in Tysons.

[quote=memo;2465820]BABA, i couldn't come past sunday. I am hoping to come to the next one. I will call you!!

Old 07-24-2009, 02:36 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Pic????

Old 07-26-2009, 07:04 PM
intellilogic is infamous around these parts
I don't care what the other guys keep sayin' about ya, I think your alright.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intellilogic
I don't care what the other guys keep sayin' about ya, I think your alright.
LOL thanks bud

Old 07-26-2009, 11:10 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
car looked great at the meet man.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Moose,

Damn your car is low. Looking good man. Now you need to get Masi off of his *** and start doing stuff to his car.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Moose, I don't think we have ever met and I'm fairly new to 6speed, but I was at a little VW get together thats out on the top of one of the parking garages behind chilis and we all saw your car roll by a couple times. Let me tell you lots of us were in awe over the noise the M makes. Everything looks great on it! Awhile back I actually think we exchanged waves pulling into tysons mall back when you were on stockers.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful M6 Moose, I heard its fast and beats up on all the benzes in the area?

Old 08-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Moose, I don't think we have ever met and I'm fairly new to 6speed, but I was at a little VW get together thats out on the top of one of the parking garages behind chilis and we all saw your car roll by a couple times. Let me tell you lots of us were in awe over the noise the M makes. Everything looks great on it! Awhile back I actually think we exchanged waves pulling into tysons mall back when you were on stockers.
thanks!! i think ive seen a bunch of vw guys a few times near that chilis, im sure u were one of them then i guess?

Old 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
beautiful M6 Moose, I heard its fast and beats up on all the benzes in the area?
Now who told you that? lol.... I'm pretty sure I'd get burnnned by blackbenzz clk (ahmad?)..and also i have yet to race a v12TT (which i see you have ) .. most the benz' i raced were either 63's or 55's, modded and stock.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:06 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Jay / Moose - what better place to showcase a showdown b/w a CL600TT and a modded M6 then a ride up to the Midnight Run......Masi can be the Arm Girl like on Pinks. Hahahahahaha LMFAO!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Moose///M6
thanks!! i think ive seen a bunch of vw guys a few times near that chilis, im sure u were one of them then i guess?
I've only been up there twice, but I'm the one with the red rs4.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats up guys