Whats up guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
Whats up guys

Some of you here may know me? I was at the ride up to NYC last month in the grey M6 with the eisenmann exhaust. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. Looking forward to the upcoming meets, and hope to see some new and familiar faces this summer.

Fo those who saw my car in NY, its looking alittle different since then I was deciding wether to keep the car or get something else before NY, and after NY I made the decision to further modify it!! I've been ordering some little things and some big things. Now I just need a bit of help.

I purchased a set of 20" Evosport RG8's w/ matte black face, the tire profile is slimmmm, so it lead to something I've always wanted for my M6...Coilovers!!! They should arrive tomorrow, and I'd like to get them installed ASAP, so if anyone knows a good shop that will do a good job for a good price, PLEASE let me know!!! I also ordered the Vorsteiner lip 2x2 twill, which has also been on my wishlist for several months now..But from what I was told it will take up to 2-4 weeks before being ready to be shipped .. I have no patience...

Other than those major things, I threw some block off plates in the airboxes, blacked out grill, blacked out sidemarkers, white halo's, painted my rpi scoops red..little stuff...

So yea, forgot to mention I go by Moose, lol..nice to meet the ones ive met, and hope to meet more..and please someone find me a good shop so i can make it out to the next meet please because if my car isnt slammed i dont want to take my car

-Moose

Old 07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Moose///M6 is infamous around these partsMoose///M6 is infamous around these parts
An updapte on the coilovers, I've contacted one of the shops I've taken my car to before, and I'll be taking it to them on Tuesday to get the job done! I should be ready for any meets after Tuesday

Old 07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
welcome to 6speed...great meeting you on the ride to NYC. thats one great ride you got there and look forward to checking out the new mods.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 PM
RedlineMotorworks is infamous around these partsRedlineMotorworks is infamous around these parts
Nice call on the Vorsteiner lip. You're going to love it, but you're going to want more CF on the car after that. Watch out for the hood and boot lid!

Post pics once everything is installed.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:39 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
MOOSE - welcome habibi!!!! SICK SICK SICK RIDE and let me tell you the C/O's and the rims are going to set it off even more.....I mean, CRAP, after that NYC Run, I was thinking of getting an M6....hahaha....My boy from Abu Dhabi was also SOLD on an M6 after he saw your ride in action......AMAZING...See you at the Rockville GTG on July 12th.....look for the thread about 2009 GTG Season here in the Mid-Atlantic section.....

Berk

Old 07-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by gxlex
welcome to 6speed...great meeting you on the ride to NYC. thats one great ride you got there and look forward to checking out the new mods.
Nice meeting you also! You have one of the cleanest 997TT's ever, I fell in love with it on the way up

Originally Posted by RedlineMotrwrks
Nice call on the Vorsteiner lip. You're going to love it, but you're going to want more CF on the car after that. Watch out for the hood and boot lid!

Post pics once everything is installed.
Yea, I was thinking of the boot, and the paint match hood with the vents! we'll see how it goes after everything is installed, definitly going to buy a camera and take some nice pics for u guys

Originally Posted by boochook
MOOSE - welcome habibi!!!! SICK SICK SICK RIDE and let me tell you the C/O's and the rims are going to set it off even more.....I mean, CRAP, after that NYC Run, I was thinking of getting an M6....hahaha....My boy from Abu Dhabi was also SOLD on an M6 after he saw your ride in action......AMAZING...See you at the Rockville GTG on July 12th.....look for the thread about 2009 GTG Season here in the Mid-Atlantic section.....

Berk
Whaaats up Berk, very nice meeting you man. Back to you on the sound, your p car sounds MEAN, your blips at the tolls were beautiful!! and I remember your friend telling me he was deciding between the CLS AMG or the M6..hes a cool guy, say hello to him for me..and i hope to see you at the next meet (i guess july 12th it is)..ill probably roll up with a few others, my friend with the e92 m3 and another with a cl55..

-Moose

Old 07-02-2009, 04:48 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^Sweet....sounds good Moose.....

Old 07-06-2009, 06:37 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Heard about your car....gotta check the beast out soon! Welcome!

M

Old 07-10-2009, 03:46 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Glad you are keeping the car bro and congrats on new parts See you around

Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM
^^MEMO - baba, are you coming out to Rockville Starbuck's this Sunday?????

Old 07-10-2009, 09:14 AM
bubbletea_335i is infamous around these parts
Congrad on keeping the car and moding it out even more. I think i've seen your M6 b4 (but not on the NY run, couldnt make it last time unfortunately). maybe it was at that dyno meet?

anyhow, not sure if you got ur coils done or not but i was going to suggest RRT in Sterling. they speiclizes in BMWs (build bmw race cars etc). http://www.roadracetech.com/

goodluck with everything and look forward to seeing your car in the new form

Old 07-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by memo
Glad you are keeping the car bro and congrats on new parts See you around
where u been man?! hows everything with you?

Originally Posted by bubbletea_335i
Congrad on keeping the car and moding it out even more. I think i've seen your M6 b4 (but not on the NY run, couldnt make it last time unfortunately). maybe it was at that dyno meet?

anyhow, not sure if you got ur coils done or not but i was going to suggest RRT in Sterling. they speiclizes in BMWs (build bmw race cars etc). http://www.roadracetech.com/

goodluck with everything and look forward to seeing your car in the new form
I believe it was on the ride to ISP racing dyno day!!

...nooow, for the good news/bad news =/

the good news is, the coilovers are installed..

the bad news is i need spacers on the front, i just ordered them and they wont be in until next week...so until then, the car is not slammed, and will not be driven along with that, my car was vibrating a bit lately, we found that one of the front wheels is bent from inside...so my plan for all this madness, get the wheel fixed monday (drop off the wheel), install the spacers and slam the car by thursday mourning...and hopefully be ready to enjoy by next weekend =/

i might have to be a passenger for this sundays meet =/ ill probably be in the cl55...damn it guys..i guess the next VA meet in two weeks it is..

-Moose

Old 07-11-2009, 07:33 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
I am glad you are keeping your car. I cannot wait to see the mods.

Old 07-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
I am glad you are keeping your car. I cannot wait to see the mods.
Massi told me you slammed your car! I MUST seeee!!

Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Moose///M6
Massi told me you slammed your car! I MUST seeee!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats up guys