NE1 recommend local company to finish garage (flooring, cabinets, etc)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 10:05 AM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
NE1 recommend local company to finish garage (flooring, cabinets, etc)

Looking to have the 3-car garage at the new house finished with nice flooring, cabinets, lighting, etc.

Im looking at these guys who are local. Anyone used them?

PremierGarage of Northern Virginia
45945 Trefoil Lane, Ste. 148
Sterling, VA 20166

If anyone has recommendations, Id appreciate it

Old 07-09-2009, 10:01 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
I'd do it all myself, but I'm cheap...

Check out Washingtonian mag.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
curious to know myself as I am looking at these options as well.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
If you have all the products selected, or at least a good idea of what you want, we could handle this. I have done numerous types for clients in the past while doing their renovations. Some of these systems are outrageously priced, and are also proprietary in that I couldn't even buy them unless dealing with the vendor only. Then they would only supply if they install.

Let me know if you have done any homework and what cabinetry you have seen and I could let you know what I could do. My personal garage is outfitted with racedeck flooring, Gladiator cabintery, workbench and refrigerator/freezer. Tool wall panel by Griots Gage. All the labor was me. Piece of cake. Probably saved at least $3k on the install and markup.

Here's how it looks. This was taken the night I moved things back in. Now I have a wide angle and more items in the garage. I'll take some digitals tonight to see if they show a little more detail.

http://www.racedeck.com/diamond.html
http://www.gladiatorgw.com/

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 07-14-2009 at 11:58 AM.