Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 07:42 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life"

Joe Gibbs and Joe Gibbs Racing Present: "Game Plan for Life"

Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

Car Show & Tailgate: 5:30pm - 7:15pm
Book Signings: 6:15pm - 7:15pm
Joe Gibbs "Game Plan for Life": 7:30pm - 9:00pm (Main Auditorium)

McLean Bible Church
8925 Leesburg Pike
McLean, VA 22182

Some of you may be familiar with the "Cool Car and Bike Night" events that I put on in the spring, in any case this event will be similar in that we would like a gathering of "Cool Cars" to come out and enjoy a good time. We are looking to put a nice collection of vehicles together on the main sidewalk out front of the church. As the title indicates, this event is in conjuntion with a speech given by 3-Time Super Bowl Champion and 3-Time Nascar Champion Joe Gibbs entitled "Game Plan for Life".

Red, Hot and Blue will be on site providing food and beverages available at standard rates.

There is no cost to attend the event. To register please use this link: gameplanforlife.com/events/upcoming/gameplanforlife

If you would like to bring your car for the show and shine portion of the event please respond via email at:
Courtenay.hicks@tma.osd.mil with the year, make and model of the vehicle you will be bringing, a picture would also be welcome. Or if you prefer, simply reply to this posting regarding the vehicle’s information.

Thanks very much,
Court Hicks

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-14-2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: embedded link
Old 07-17-2009, 12:37 PM
No one on 6speed wants to get together in Tysons and grab some Barbeque? Consider this a pre-2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA event in Tyson's

A couple of updates:
1) Famous Dave's will also be providing food for the event
2) I'm in discussions to try and get a Joe Gibbs NASCAR car to the event

If you have any questions regarding the event I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks again,
Court

Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Immo is infamous around these parts
e-mail sent....

Old 07-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Sounds like a good event for the Cobra.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:16 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
too far for me or else I would..

Old 07-17-2009, 07:39 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Court, your events are always GREAT bud! I think I'm good to go. Just got to be on call b/c at that point my wife could go in to labor at any minute. Thanks for always coordinating fun events my friend. I'll see if I can snag my buddy's Aston Vantage for this event.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Immo - I just replied to your email. See you out at the meet!

Scott in SS MD - Absolutely Scott, I'd love to see the Cobra out at the meet!

cohare - Understood. Weeknights can be tough getting around town with traffic, even when the commutes are relatively short.

Berk - I looking forward to seeing your P-car and your buddy's Aston. I will try to get as many 6speeders as I can on the main parking strip for the highest visibility and for picture opps. Maybe we can get Pej to bring his new Lambo out. BTW, I saw a orange gallardo heading to Tysons on Rte. 7 on Sunday around 12:30ish, was that Pej perhaps?

Just another note on the meet, the attendance for this event could be in the thousands, so if you can come early please do so in order to get parked before the crowds arrive.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:33 PM
4 Days to Go! Let's rally 6speeders!

Old 07-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Tomorrow night is the night! The weather prediction is for partly cloudy skies with a high around 90, although I would imagine it won't be quite that warm after 5:00pm. I'm expecting a nice turnout of cars for the event, Porsche's, Aston's, Ferrari's, NSX etc., Red, Hot and Blue and I believe Famous Dave's will be there providing food. I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow night!

Regards!
Court

Old 07-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Berk,

I got your text on the Aston Martin Vantage. I look forward to seeing it out there buddy. I've got a limited edition Aston coming out as well. You may have seen that the silver 911 widebody from Sunday will also be coming out. I've also got several F-chatters bringing their Ferrari's out along with a very loud 55' Ford Race car. Should be a good turnout

See you tonight!
Court

Old 07-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Sick AM, Berk. Any pics of the event? I was at work until 6. No way to go get the car and make it down there yesterday.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:07 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
loved that AM Scott. Courtney - got any vids/pics from the event bud???