MD/DC/VA Caravan Sept 12th NYC Midnight Run Part Deux

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 04:49 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justinmm2
I'm in, assuming my car is out of the shop by then

Ken, what's your story on this?
If I can unleash the K16/16Gs......... I'm down!!

Second round with Moose may be? lol jk.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
man i wanna go
will someone give me a ride?

Old 08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Maybe the ATSpeed thing just posted could be the launch point for the crew to leave the DC area from. This could not only get more involved in the run, it could get more up to ATSpeed and more vid/publicity coverage for ATSpeed & MAMC. Berkster? You wanna do this?

Old 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Scott.....maybe. The venue I was working on was a kabob joint in Tyson's corner so we could grab some grub. Maybe we can meet at At-Speed (Forgot, are they right off 95 per chance????) where some MD guys can meet up there and we roll up to NYC from there. I've got a guy w/ a turbo Cayman supposed to meet us at the Delaware rest area off 95 from Eastern Shore.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Ok I can make this now. Can anyone offer a passenger seat for a photog to ride along?

Old 08-14-2009, 08:10 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I can offer it up, but have someone riding with me up there and then i plan on staying in NJ. Can someone at least give Chris (TONK) a ride during the run and a ride home afterwards???

Old 08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'd need a ride either from NoVA or At Speed. You all know I can get some sick shots of your cars on the ride up

Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 PM
for sure Chris. We'll work something out.....no worries man.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Eric the Ricer is infamous around these parts
If I'm off of work that night, I'm in for sure. Modded C5.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Eric the Ricer is infamous around these parts
Gonna try to talk the roomate in to it also. Forged 427 C6.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:35 AM
So now that the At Speed show was moved to Sept 19, I assume everyone will just meet in NoVA and go from there?

Old 08-19-2009, 09:45 AM
yes, that is correct. we have one or two people to pick up on the way at the delaware rest area off 95, but otherwise, we're doing a NoVA meet up.

I'll let everyone know WHERE WE WILL MEET IN NOVA soon as the date gets closer. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
ahh crap...I thought you guys were going to move this too...I think I'm going to the beach the weekend of the 12th...we'll see but I doubt I can make it...sucks

Old 08-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lax01
ahh crap...I thought you guys were going to move this too...I think I'm going to the beach the weekend of the 12th...we'll see but I doubt I can make it...sucks
hey Josh, you still my neighbor, I havent seen you around lately?

Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
hey Josh, you still my neighbor, I havent seen you around lately?
yup...still living Grosvenor...

I hardly drive my car anymore...it just sits in the garage

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA Caravan Sept 12th NYC Midnight Run Part Deux