Twilight Polo in The Plains

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:29 AM
skorost is infamous around these parts
Twilight Polo in The Plains

Sharing a few of my photos from Saturday Twilight Polo at Great Meadows in The Plains, VA. Should anyone wish to come on out for the party please feel free to contact me and I'll meet you there... There's food, grass hillside tailgating, box seating, a live DJ and a pavilion dance floor with lights and smoke etc... if there's enough interest I can probably arrange for group parking close to the arena for a little bonnetgaiting of our own ;-)

Cheers folks!

Attached Images     
Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Nate - great shots man. Looks like a GREAT time. I'm interested in the future for SURE!!!!! Let me know and let's get a MAMC parking section bud. Berk

Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Nice colors. I think I saw you couple of times on 15 going towards 28 near Haymarket.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
skorost is infamous around these parts
Porsche polo at great meadows for Twilight polo

ok folks... we're working on something special for us probably going to happen n August... depending on the level of interest we can do some of the following:

option 1: show up in force for a standard general admission $10 per car singles $20 per car load

option 2: show up and have a menu of the following:

• sponsor a team ( announcer/commentator promotion)
  • have one or more box seats that accommodate many ( box bench area provided for food and drinks or catering)
  • VIP parking (as in on display concourse style parking as a group near the arena)
  • Half time drive around in the arena together with commentator to highlight make and models
  • team sponsored players with custom made Jerseys/shirts ( team Porsche versus team xyz... perhaps the Ferarri club?) possibly be able to get extra custom team polo shirts for participants
So in preparation for this lets get a show of hands for who is interested in pulling this off. Any way we do it, it's guaranteed to be a very fun night for us. Polo, our cars, good food, DJ'd dancing and tons of great photo ops. Great opportunity for some of our up and coming models and photographers too :-)

More details on level of sponsorship and cost TBD soon... but I think we can pull together something in rather short order. So let's hear it, chime in and express your interest.

Boochook ! Help me out here bud... I'm working with Potomac PCA similarly to combine...