Stop Talking Crap about Bristow, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 05:31 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Stop Talking Crap about Bristow, VA

For those of you who give me $HIT about living out in Bristow....well, who says we don't have "NICE CARS" moving in to our neighborhood. BTW - right after I snapped this pic, I came across a brand new RED CAYENNE GTS pulling in to the same lot w/ a mother/daughter in it......

KI$$ MY A$$

BRISTOW RULES!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2009, 05:54 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Hot hazy and humid the day you took that Berk?

Old 08-13-2009, 06:15 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha - no John. The issue is it's the POS WORK Blackberry Curve Camera that I took it with. It was snapped just this evening around 6:30PM.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Thumbs up

I thought I'd throw these in for you guys as well...They're a repost, but they work for me...

Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled0.bmp (527.4 KB, 51 views)
untitled8.bmp (527.4 KB, 49 views)
untitled.bmp (527.4 KB, 40 views)
Old 08-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Berk - I think that Ferrari has a Maryland bay tag on it. Please get a closer shot of it next time you see it. The owner of that car lives near me I bet. After all, Fredneck is just inundated with F cars, Rolls, etc.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:10 PM
^^^^^ Yes, it was Maryland plates for sure. If he's from up there, he sure as hell came out to the boonies of VA...... hahahahahahahaha.......

Old 08-13-2009, 08:03 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
Nice catch.
I thought those had GPS in them, I wonder how he still got lost and ended up over there.

JK

Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 PM
^^^hahahaha, good one steve.....

Old 08-14-2009, 06:38 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Bristow is not on the GPS ..

Old 08-14-2009, 06:41 AM
^^^that's b/c it's a hidden gem smart-a$$....hahahahahahaahahahha

Old 08-14-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey Chris (cohare) - did you see that Phelps got in to a head on collision in Baltimore last night (the other driver/woman was sent to the hospital). This guy is the freakin Lindsay Lohan of Sports......

Old 08-14-2009, 07:29 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
They have nice cars because the houses cost next to nothing

Old 08-14-2009, 08:11 AM
^^^^GOOD ONE A$$CLOWN!!!! Where the hell have you been?

Does your car NOT WORK anymore since you live in Potomac, MD?????

Old 08-14-2009, 10:43 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
haha I live in Rockville...not Potomac

I think I'm going to do the NYC run...might detail the car this weekend...of course there's no meet this Sunday

Old 08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boochook
Hey Chris (cohare) - did you see that Phelps got in to a head on collision in Baltimore last night (the other driver/woman was sent to the hospital). This guy is the freakin Lindsay Lohan of Sports......
I will let that "hidden gem comment slide" and go with "its italian and of course the GPS already broke"

I did see that, he lives like 5 minutes from me in an area of mostly skaters and wtb punk rockers for some reason...

I also noticed they didnt breathalize him or ticket anyone sounds like some officer had a typical Bmore payoff .. what officer doesnt issue a ticket in a crash? seriuosly...make sense since they work for the queen of them Ms. Dixon, she maybe getting a "gift card for the poor" as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stop Talking Crap about Bristow, VA