Mid-Atlantic "Special Forces Club"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Sweeeetttttt Mother of Chaos Brian.....damn dude!!!! I'm coming over when the Apocalypse comes!!!

Berk,

You and I both know that after the Rapture, you and I (amongst many others we know) will be left to fend for ourselves in the chaotic wastelands of WashDC until the Second Coming.

However, this does have an upside.

How bad *** would it be to Mad Max around a Post Apocalyptic DC in a few Twin-Turbo Porsche's and other Exotics with rifles and shotguns duct-taped to the sides!?

- Rob

Old 02-16-2010, 06:46 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
that pic doesnt show my hand guns or ammo supply either

i live in baltimore..we need to be ready here

Old 02-17-2010, 12:30 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 911stripper
very good eye

everyone needs subguns too
SBR to fit in the the glove box!!! Haha!!

Too bad my M6 doesn't have a sunroof. I'll have to enlist someone to ride shotgun as we mow down the zombie horde!

Last edited by JVproM6; 02-17-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Alright gents (& ladies) - I'm in business. Just picked up my Sig Sauer P226 "Blackwater" today. Absolutely love it! They've discontinued the Blackwaters and replaced them w/ the Tactical Operations 226. So, I'm ready for the range when you guys are. I might pick up another 226 TacOps and just keep the Blackwater untouched since they "may" be considered collector's items in the future. Also, I think the next purchase will be a P90.....mmmmmmmm, the automatics.....mmmmmmmm

So, did Blue Ridge, and while decent, I hear NRA is the best. So, anyone who's interested, I can probably go next weekend (got commitments this weekend). Lemme know.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:01 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
you will not be able to buy a p90 unless you are a class 3 dealer or a class 2 manufacturer. i own a ps90 and it is an awesome gun even in semi, but you can always buy a mp5 if you want a SMG

Old 06-12-2010, 08:30 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
meant ps90....thanks for the correction Brian. Yeah, shot my buddy's P90 and it was SICK SICK SICK!!!!

you will not be able to buy a p90 unless you are a class 3 dealer or a class 2 manufacturer. i own a ps90 and it is an awesome gun even in semi, but you can always buy a mp5 if you want a SMG

Old 06-13-2010, 07:53 AM
does he work for secret service or is he a class 3 dealer ?

Old 06-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Class 3 dealer. Also a recent purple heart recipient.

does he work for secret service or is he a class 3 dealer ?

Old 06-14-2010, 07:54 AM
its great to have a friend who is a class 3 dealer. now you need to buy an smg

Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 PM

its great to have a friend who is a class 3 dealer. now you need to buy an smg

Old 06-24-2010, 12:49 PM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Pretty new to 6speed, but this is a great thread.

I do some shooting myself . . . but am in the VA Beach area.

If anyone is down this way and wants to shoot, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:05 AM
essayons is infamous around these parts
anyone been to Silver Eagle in Ashburn? Heard a lot about it, but never made it out there. I used to drive from Ashburn to Blue Ridge to find a decent place to shoot.

Also, anyone know of anything in/around fredericksburg? Recently relocated down there, and the closest I've been able to find is all the way out at 17 and 28.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Tweek's Turbos is infamous around these parts
Speaking of Silver Eagle, there is a Glock Armorer's course being held there July 27. I put a post up about it in the Guns section.

I think it has 6 seats left.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boochook
I hear NRA is the best.
Tom and I have been to the NRA range in VA, lets DO THIS!!

Old 07-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Done deal Jason. Also just got my chp. Picking up a 40 cal Sig P229 elite dark next week. That's the self defense piece. My go for Wilson combat rifle after this. I'll be at blue ridge in Tuesday if anyone's interested.