THE OFFICIAL End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 10/24/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 05:32 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
THE OFFICIAL End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 10/24/09

The Meet for Saturday, October 24th is Cancelled Due to the High Probability of Rain, Wind Gusts and Thunderstorms!!!

The new date for the Fort Hunt Park Meet is Saturday, November 14th @ Noon with a rain date of Sunday, November 15th if needed.

I will be posting a new thread for the meet as well. Hopefully many of you can make the new date. I look forward to seeing you all then!

Regards,
Court

Place: Fort Hunt Park, VA
(Located just off the GW Parkway @ Historic Mount Vernon)
Date: Saturday, October 24th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
Lot/Spaces: LOT C
Cost of Admission: Free

Planned Activities:

1) Show & Shine
2) Individual & Group Photo's
3) Cruise down GW Parkway into Old Town, Alexandria for some pics and video action!

All,

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the DC, Maryland, Virginia areas and beyond. As in the past, I hope to have a wide range of cars out to the meet to include: BMW's, Ferrari's, Aston's, Porsche's, NSX's, GTR's, Vipers and others.

If anyone wants to grill out there are picnic tables and grills available. I don't know if I will have the time to coordinate the food effort, so someone would need to volunteer their time to make that happen.

The rain-out date is Saturday, November 7th.

Event location:

8900 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 823-4600

Other Notes:

Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

I am in no way reponsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Hope to see many of you from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

See you at the park!
Court

Last edited by VNDETTASupra; 10-23-2009 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:34 PM
an_engnr is infamous around these parts
Sweet!

Right by my house

I'll be there!

-DS

Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
last year was a good time!

great photoshoot spot next to it too

Old 09-23-2009, 04:47 AM
Here are some of the pics that I have from last years Fort Hunt event:

Attached Images      
Old 09-23-2009, 04:49 AM
A few more:

Attached Images      

Last edited by VNDETTASupra; 09-23-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:48 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Love it Court......I'll be there buddy!!!!

Old 09-23-2009, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
Love it Court......I'll be there buddy!!!!
Berk,

Looking forward to it my friend!! Are you gonna be SC'd or turbocharged by then?

Old 09-23-2009, 06:23 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Funny you mention that. I got a text from a buddy today who would like to throw a TT kit in the C4S as a test car.....Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....considering it. Nothing like a Turbo C4S.....talk about rarity.....hahahahahaha

Old 09-23-2009, 07:02 AM
See if he can leave the kit on your car through October I'm expecting a couple of big horsepower rides to attend, we can test it out on the parkway

Old 09-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
This was a good time, I remember that was one of Speed Yellow's last meet

I'll try and make it again...

Old 09-23-2009, 08:58 AM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in! Thanks for the heads up...

Old 09-23-2009, 10:01 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
marking the calendar...since BMW was not mentioned I will make every attempt to make it! :P

Old 09-23-2009, 10:57 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
marking the calendar...since BMW was not mentioned I will make every attempt to make it! :P
Don't you guys have to sign an attendance sheet and post a poll to attend events?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Exlondoner, JVproM6 - Looking forward to it!

BMWDEMON - Change to the original post duly noted
Just so the Bimmer guys don't feel left out, I'll post a few pics of them at the event too!

Attached Images    
Old 09-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Don't you guys have to sign an attendance sheet and post a poll to attend events?
where is our registry sheet!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 10/24/09