Garage pictures...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Garage pictures...

Have a few more things I plan to do but until then, it is getting there.

iphone pictures aren't that great.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:34 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Allen - The garage looks even better in person buddy!!!! Love the set-up. It's hysterical, it's just like when our baby boy was coming, we got his room painted, carpeted and furnished....and looks like you're doing the same thing getting the "ROOM" ready for the new addition....ehem....PCar soon.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
How about pics of this alleged vehicle?

Old 10-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Scott,

Paid for the car and the plan was to pick it up yesterday or today but the previous owner had a death in the family taking him out of town so it will be Sunday or Monday before I head up North to grab it.

Actually worked out better this way, was able to knock the garage floor out it will have plenty of time to dry before getting the car down this way.

I will be giving it a full detail and will take and post some pictures shortly thereafter.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:11 PM
djParis has a spectacular aura aboutdjParis has a spectacular aura about
Love the garage. Its tough in a townhouse to maximize car space/storage, but it looks like you did a great job. I especially like the black painted concrete border at the bottom, I recently did mine just like that. I've been thinking about putting a TV in mine, how does it hold up to the colder temperatures in the winter time?

Old 10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks! I didn't have the TV up last winter so I am not for sure how it will hold up. I recently ended up running duct and installing a register from the main unit to help heat and cool the garage. I haven't gotten aound to tap into the unit near the ceiling but believe by doing so it will do the trick for the garage and the TV should be ok during the colder months.

Thanks again!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:18 PM
chihuahua1 is infamous around these parts
relly nice

Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Don't worry about the tv. I've had an lcd in my garage for 3 years and is holding up just fine. I would caution you though about tapping into your air system for the house and the garage. Don't do it. Fumes WILL get into the house. Especially when the system is idle and not running. Just pick up a kerosene heater for the really cold days and you will be fine. Put mine on for about 15 minutes and I'm down to a t-shirt in no time.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:35 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Nice! I'll have to practice my darts before I come up again.

Old 10-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Don't worry about the tv. I've had an lcd in my garage for 3 years and is holding up just fine. I would caution you though about tapping into your air system for the house and the garage. Don't do it. Fumes WILL get into the house. Especially when the system is idle and not running. Just pick up a kerosene heater for the really cold days and you will be fine. Put mine on for about 15 minutes and I'm down to a t-shirt in no time.
Thanks! I was going to read up on any issues my tapping into the system might cause before going through with it. I have been thinking about a propane standing heater... what do you think about propane vice kerosene?

Originally Posted by SEAN 996
Nice! I'll have to practice my darts before I come up again.
You're welcome anytime Chris!

Old 10-24-2009, 03:09 PM
By the way, left the DC area with Torey (05 AMG) early this morning and after 8 hours of driving, the car is now in the garage. The car is a mess after 4 hours of driving in the rain.

Will get her cleaned up and take better pictures later.

Old 10-24-2009, 04:48 PM
sk2613 is infamous around these parts
car looks great. congrats on the purchase.

Old 10-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Thank you!

Old 10-25-2009, 03:41 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Now the garage looks complete!

Old 10-26-2009, 12:08 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Everything looks great, Allen.

-Val T.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage pictures...