Reference Check for a Dealer's service?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Reference Check for a Dealer's service?

I've been looking for a way to find personal reviews of Len Stoler Porsche in Owings Mills as they are doing some work on my car. No success. Anyone have a way other than Dealerrater.com?

Old 10-24-2009, 10:43 AM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I've been looking for a way to find personal reviews of Len Stoler Porsche in Owings Mills as they are doing some work on my car. No success. Anyone have a way other than Dealerrater.com?
I bought my 997 there and used them for service and more recently, I used them for service for my S5. But after the last time I was there, I will not ever again. In my experience with the 997 a couple years ago, the technicians are good. There is nothing bad I can say about them. Every service and repair was successful. The service advisors, on the other hand, are pretty bad. There has been a lot of turnover there, and the current advisor staff is pretty clueless. When I went there for some warranty work on my S5 (one daytime running light LED bulb out, and keyless entry stopped working), the advisor tried to tell me the bulb was not out and that it was the angle I was looking from. For the keyless entry malfunction, the service manager himself (Moe B.) told me it was because my car didn't have keyless entry! Talk about insulting a customer's basic intelligence! After wasting my time for 15 minutes, they wrote up the service ticket and the repairs were done. It's like they don't want the business! The last time I went, I was told that my loose shift **** is not covered under warranty because I am not the original owner of the car. Absurd. And Audi USA agreed with me. But I angrily took the car home, I bought the part for $3 and fixed it myself. The stereotype of the clueless, condescending service advisor is exactly what you will get at Len Stoler Porsche/Audi. When a customer walks out of there thinking, "what a d!ck," then they are doing something very wrong with the advisor staff.

Last edited by stevenshin; 10-24-2009 at 10:45 AM.