End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 06:54 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by intence
i see ken took his car out of storage after putting it in 2 months early hahah
Had to do the inspection (which it failed because of the tires).

Old 11-16-2009, 11:33 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I took a lot of pics, but most of them were worthless, man I really need more practice!

I'll post the pics I found satisfactory (not many!) once I get home from hell.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I def want to see pics! There were a ton of nice cars out there. I really want to see the one car that had the red faced wheels - the car was white but for the life of me can't remember what it was! If anyone has a pic of it please post it up!

Michael

Old 11-16-2009, 11:53 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the meet! The turnout was great and you couldn't ask for better weather. I hope everyone had a good time and it was a pleasure talking with many of you.

Thanks again to all of you and I look forward to seeing everyone again in the spring!

Here are a few of the pics I've been sent so far:

Attached Images      
Old 11-16-2009, 12:05 PM
A few more:

Attached Images     

Last edited by VNDETTASupra; 11-16-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Eric the Ricer is infamous around these parts
I've got about 70 pictures on my facebook, add me up if you'd like to see them: www.facebook.com/efbasinger

Just say you're from 6speed

Old 11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future

Old 11-16-2009, 05:14 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all

Old 11-16-2009, 05:40 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
surprised to see the r34 out and about. last i heard they were getting seized

Old 11-16-2009, 08:01 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, nice shots everyone, looks like it was a blast.

I and a buddy made it out on Saturday... Unfortunately this board was down and no one was there. The security guard at the gate had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the GTG.

I guess next time...

Old 11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Scott in SS MD / st4rk - Beautiful pics. Thanks so much for posting! Did either of you get a pic of the Yellow 360 Modena or the Maserati that came later in the day by chance? If you have any more pics definitely post them up whenever you get the chance!

Thanks again as well for coming out,
Court

Old 11-17-2009, 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Wow, nice shots everyone, looks like it was a blast.

I and a buddy made it out on Saturday... Unfortunately this board was down and no one was there. The security guard at the gate had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the GTG.

I guess next time...
I did everything I possibly could to get the word out, unfortunately with the server down it was difficult to notify everyone of the cancellation. All the sites except 6speed came back online before 9:00am or so on Saturday. Since Saturday wasn't a complete wash out I was afraid a few people might still show, however Sunday's forecast was just too hard to pass up. This was the first time this has happened with a number of the forums going down, however I'll be looking at alternative ways to notify people of meet updates/changes for the next event. My apologies for the mix-up and I hope to see you at next meet!

Court

Old 11-17-2009, 10:22 AM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by VNDETTASupra
I did everything I possibly could to get the word out, unfortunately with the server down it was difficult to notify everyone of the cancellation. All the sites except 6speed came back online before 9:00am or so on Saturday. Since Saturday wasn't a complete wash out I was afraid a few people might still show, however Sunday's forecast was just too hard to pass up. This was the first time this has happened with a number of the forums going down, however I'll be looking at alternative ways to notify people of meet updates/changes for the next event. My apologies for the mix-up and I hope to see you at next meet!

Court
No need to apologize... I should've provided alternate means of contact. Nevertheless, my buddy and I made the most of the good Sat weather and went to a local speed shop in Springfield.

When's the next GTG and/or cruise???

Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by JVproM6
No need to apologize... I should've provided alternate means of contact. Nevertheless, my buddy and I made the most of the good Sat weather and went to a local speed shop in Springfield.

When's the next GTG and/or cruise???
I'm done for this year, although Berk may have some upcoming events/cruises planned. I might consider doing another meet in the spring if there is a demand for it. Although I typically do the Fort Hunt event in the fall to close out the year, the fall foliage makes for nice photos. I've done 4 meets total this year. The other 3 were with Joe Gibbs, Wounded Warrior and the Cool Car and Bike night event in McLean.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09