End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Great pictures Court - who is the owner of the atom, I need to reach him.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Here's a few of mine: I didn't start snapping until it was late & most of the cars were gone - wish I had better light..

Attached Images      
Old 11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
A few more:

Attached Images      
Old 11-17-2009, 12:42 PM
5 more..

Attached Images      
Old 11-17-2009, 12:44 PM
attachment limit stinks..

Attached Images     
Old 11-17-2009, 01:02 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Another great event Court.....FANTASTIC JOB bud!!! I'll work on doing another GTG and Rally if folks are up for it in the winter season barring the weather cooperates with us. They may be last minute, so stay tuned guys!!

Scott - Are you running spacers on your wheels?????

Old 11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Another great event Court.....FANTASTIC JOB bud!!! I'll work on doing another GTG and Rally if folks are up for it in the winter season barring the weather cooperates with us. They may be last minute, so stay tuned guys!!

Hey Berk,

I kept looking for you but I never saw you. I assumed the change in date kept you from coming out. You and the car were missed, it was way too quiet at the meet this year! Definitely keep me updated, I may still hit a Tysons gtg if there are any more planned before the year is out.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:24 PM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Great pictures Court - who is the owner of the atom, I need to reach him.
Hey Mick,

He's on another forum. I'll see if I can get ahold of him and get his contact info for you. With his permission, I will send you his info via PM.

Regards,
Court

Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Great thanks Court.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by boochook

No sir. HRE and spec alignment. I can find out the exact backspace for you when I find the paperwork. You could call Jim over at Speed Gallery and tell him your car and they have all the info for you.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:14 PM
curt is infamous around these parts
Exlondoner, PM me.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:21 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
that would be great bud!!!

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
No sir. HRE and spec alignment. I can find out the exact backspace for you when I find the paperwork. You could call Jim over at Speed Gallery and tell him your car and they have all the info for you.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Some really nice cars came out, and with the fall colors it made for some great pictures