End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:33 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09

**** Meet Was Cancelled and Moved To Tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ Noon****

Based on how things looked outside, wet, cool, breezy and overcast we decided early this morning to move the meet to tomorrow, Sunday the 15th @ noon. The location is the same, Fort Hunt Park, Lot C.

My sincere apologies to everyone on this forum for the lack of notice, there were actually several forums that were down last night and this morning. All of them except 6speed were back on line by 9:30am or so. Hopefully none of the 6speed crew went despite the weather, if you did, my sincere apologies again. We will however be meeting tomorrow for sure and I hope all of you can still make it out!

They are predicting Partly Cloudy skies and low 70's tomorrow, so it should be beautiful!!!

See you all at the park tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,
Court

Place: Fort Hunt Park, VA
(Located just off the GW Parkway @ Historic Mount Vernon)
Date: Saturday, November 14th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
Lot/Spaces: LOT C
Cost of Admission: Free

Planned Activities:

1) Show & Shine
2) Individual & Group Photo's
3) Cruise down GW Parkway into Old Town, Alexandria for some pics and video action!

All,

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the DC, Maryland, Virginia areas and beyond. As in the past, I hope to have a wide range of cars out to the meet to include: Ferrari's, Aston's, Porsche's, NSX's, GTR's, Vipers, BMW's, and others.

I encourage everyone to bring something with them (not mandatory): hot dogs, hamburgers,chips, drinks, condiments, paper products etc., as we will be grilling food at the event and the more we have the merrier! There are also tables and chairs under a covered pavilion for eating or just relaxing.

The rain-out date is Sunday, November 15th.

Event location:

8900 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 823-4600

Other Notes:

Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

I am in no way reponsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Hope to see many of you from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

See you at the park!
Court

Last edited by VNDETTASupra; 11-14-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:38 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Count me in! But of course I must confirm with the CEO/CFO/Wife if she has us scheduled for anything that day. I think it's clear though.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Count me in! But of course I must confirm with the CEO/CFO/Wife if she has us scheduled for anything that day. I think it's clear though.
Totally understand. Hopefully you can make it out, wives are welcome too!!

Court

Old 11-06-2009, 09:03 AM
One week to go bump!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out at the park, based on the feedback I've been getting from this and other forums there should be a nice turnout.

Court

Old 11-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Any confirmed definites here? I plan to attend. Anyone want to cruise down? The weather is looking good thus far for the entire week.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:02 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I'm definitely in! Possibly a couple more BMWs with me.

How many confirmed so far?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Scott in SS MD, JVproM6 - I look forward to seeing you both out at the park! I'm expecting a good turnout from various forums including the Bimmerforum and 6speed.

NOAA's current weather prediction for Saturday is: Sunny and 66 degrees

Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I'm coming and bringing a friend with a very clean Turbo MR2.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by Gunther
I'm coming and bringing a friend with a very clean Turbo MR2.
Sounds good, I had 4 or 5 MR2's (90's body style) show last year.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:16 AM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
Court - if im not in vegas for the Pacman fight, ill prob swing by with the fam and make fun of your FnF-mobile

Old 11-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by pjb
Court - if im not in vegas for the Pacman fight, ill prob swing by with the fam and make fun of your FnF-mobile
Hey Paul,

I anxiously await the new look of your Civic, but as I mentioned to you earlier, chrome 20's w/ spinners are awfully big on a Civic from 1987 In your honor however, we will not do hamburgers or hotdogs this year. Instead, fried rice and eggrolls are on the menu!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 10:11 AM
VoiD is infamous around these parts
I'm planning to be there.. posted on MBW C63 forum.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by VoiD
I'm planning to be there.. posted on MBW C63 forum.
Great, I'm looking forward to seeing the C63 out at the meet!

Old 11-10-2009, 05:43 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
It's looking like I will be able to make it. I have heard this is a real good time.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:18 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahaha-nice one Court.

Looking forward to your event. I'll be there in the DD b/c Baby Blue's getting a little "WORK DONE" to prep for next year's events.....

This is ALWAYS a great time and I really appreciate all of the time and hard work you put in to planning it every year for us brother.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 11/14/09