GTG/Cruise interest on Sunday 8 November?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
GTG/Cruise interest on Sunday 8 November?

I have spoken to a few Mid-member 6speeders and it looks like interest would be to stay in the area and do a cruise/lunch somewhat local.

Few of us would meet at the Harris Teeter in Bristow, VA lets say at 9:00. Leave from there and have another meeting place in Fairfax and then on to Tysons area to grab a starbucks. Afterwards, do lunch in Tysons or Fairfax.

Suggestions/ideas?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:36 AM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
That's NFL Sunday bro

Old 11-06-2009, 09:33 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
I'm open for a lunch on Sunday. Weather forecast looks pretty good. Nice day for driving.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:17 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Going to be extremely hungover that day... if I wake up early enough I might be able to force myself, we'll see.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:57 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justinmm2
Going to be extremely hungover that day... if I wake up early enough I might be able to force myself, we'll see.
Lol... Is going out and getting wasted every Saturday night all you do these days?

Old 11-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
That's NFL Sunday bro

Yes, part of the reason to not going on the other cruises... staying in the area and early enough to get back in time to watch the games.

Not to mention, I beleive 9am start time would give time to hit Tysons and then grab a bit to eat and still allow time to get back and catch the games starting at 1PM.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:05 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
I can meet you guys out at Harris Teeter at 9.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:48 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Justin - careful, remember, the last time you got drunk, you arm wrestled some chick and she broke your arm. Hahahahahahahaha ;-P

Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 AM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Someone pop an address for the Harris Teeter? Dunno' that I can make it but I will try.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:15 AM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking I'm in

I'm down 9:00a.m. Bristow Harris Teeter. To those who don't know where it is its on the corner of 28 and Linton Hall Rd. I believe. I hope there is a good turn out!!

Old 11-07-2009, 02:01 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I do not plan on getting drunk tonight, so I should be there too - hangover free! Just finished washing the TT.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Harris Teeter
Bristow Shopping Center
10438 Bristow Center Dr
Bristow, VA 20136
(703) 257-1367

Meet at the Teet at 9 AM.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:48 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Allen, thanks for all of your help today and also for the ride. Now my car feels SLOW. See you guys tomorrow.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Anytime Chris!

If you and Ken are meeting somewhere in the Fairfax area we can cruise by there on our way to Tysons.

My buddy with a BMW 335 in South Riding would wants to meet up with you guys in Fairfax as well.

Last edited by Almo; 11-07-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:03 PM
sk2613 is infamous around these parts
what time are you guys meeting at tysons?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTG/Cruise interest on Sunday 8 November?