MD/DC/VA Toys For Tots Charity Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
f VA and this BS weather,,, i am movin to CA

Old 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Great cause and good place for brunch. Get their potatoes with sour cream.

See if they can open up their bar/doors for us to congregate there. Otherwise, I am not sure how many seconds I will hold up outside standing there.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:25 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Or Miami, lets do it!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking .

If the weather is clear I'll be there. Unless my new coilovers show up tommorow then the car will be up in the air!! Has anyone installed coilovers on their own car. Looking for any info so I don't screw anything up.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
West crew want to meet at Caribou Coffee at Fairfax Corner?

Old 12-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna have to postpone this one guys, weather just doesnt want to cooperate

Old 12-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
Well if it does not snow I will stop by

Old 12-12-2009, 10:38 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Jason, so this meet is postponed? I know it's hard to organize this, with the weather, especially with the amount of cars that may show.

The Va. crew may have a meet at Caribu cafe at Fairfax Corner tomorrow, weather permitting.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Peg please post a pic of your fully modded CLS.......are you bringing your fully modded CLS out tomorrow?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Fine print says it's postponed................

Old 12-12-2009, 03:06 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Almo
Peg please post a pic of your fully modded CLS.......are you bringing your fully modded CLS out tomorrow?
The great news is...that My parts have arrived TODAY...I am too excited...Will install everything this coming week and will stop by and have you and T check it out...should look real good. The only piece missing is my Grill which is on its way as well (be here Wednesday).

- RennTEch Airbox and Engine cover in carbon
- RennTech lowering module
- Carbon front lip and rear diffuser
- 09 SL63 grill
- 360 Forged Straight 5 wheels and Nitto Invo tires.

Was getting pissed,cause its one week behind and I was supposed to have all of this last week but now that its here...I cant wait to put it on. I have a christmas shoot on the 20th, with three very hot santa girls and the CLS as their ride

Last edited by GT650-25; 12-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
The car show has been moved to next Sunday, December 20, 2009. The location and time are the same.

Last edited by Tonk; 12-12-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by gt650-25
the great news is...that my parts have arrived today...i am too excited...will install everything this coming week and will stop by and have you and t check it out...should look real good. The only piece missing is my grill which is on its way as well (be here wednesday).

- renntech airbox and engine cover in carbon
- renntech lowering module
- carbon front lip and rear diffuser
- 09 sl63 grill
- 360 forged straight 5 wheels and nitto invo tires.

Was getting pissed,cause its one week behind and i was supposed to have all of this last week but now that its here...i cant wait to put it on. I have a christmas shoot on the 20th, with three very hot santa girls and the cls as their ride
lol.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:16 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
The great news is...that My parts have arrived TODAY...I am too excited...Will install everything this coming week and will stop by and have you and T check it out...should look real good. The only piece missing is my Grill which is on its way as well (be here Wednesday).

- 09 SL63 grill

Was getting pissed,cause its one week behind and I was supposed to have all of this last week but now that its here...I cant wait to put it on. I have a christmas shoot on the 20th, with three very hot santa girls and the CLS as their ride
Wow, cls55 + iforged = sex. Nice!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 07:56 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light

- 09 SL63 grill

You got an AMG and you didn't tell me? Congrats on the CLS55!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA Toys For Tots Charity Car Show