Waving "HI" when on the road!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Loti owners supposedly acknowledge one another unfortunately I haven't seen another on the road at the same time

Old 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
LoL!!!

Originally Posted by Ken Lally
Viper guys flip each other off, never know whose car is faster.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Porsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud of
I am always getting waves from other Porsche owner when driving my 997s. I never get that when I am driving my BMW 530, but if I was driving in a M5 I others would be waving.

Old 01-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Eric the Ricer is infamous around these parts
I rarely get waves back from other Vettes, most the owners in this area suck

Old 01-07-2010, 10:17 PM
jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !
Wave to other jap bikes, nod to Harleys.
P-Cars get a porsche to porsche wave.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
It might be a P-car thing... driving my Boxster I have what seems the majority of P-car drivers, especially other Boxsters, wave or 'give a nod'.
I have found now with getting out in the G-car that the only people who 'wave' a hello, as opposed to the 'thumbs-up' or 'rev it', are other exotic drivers, and some really upper end sports cars.
When riding my motorcycle, I loved getting a wave or peace sign, always made me feel part of the larger 'two-wheeled' brotherhood.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ken Lally
Viper guys flip each other off, never know whose car is faster.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:33 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your heeeeeeeaaaaaaad,
In your heeeeeaaaaaaaaad
Zombie... zombie... zombie....

Old 08-04-2011, 11:33 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
The love to see they aren't the only ones getting r*ped by personal property taxes.

Old 08-05-2011, 03:28 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I've seen some pcar to Pcar waves...not so much with MB, those guys are oblivious and most of the owners are not enthusiasts... I would think Viper guys flip off vette guys and vice versa!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:49 PM
WDC 911 is infamous around these parts
I get waves, horn blows and traffic light conversations from other Pcar owners in my area but in other areas they just look at me funny.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:25 AM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
When I am on my Harley, usually other Harley and cruisers wave. Most of the time the crotch rocket guy's just whip buy. I have seen the porsche wave from 911 to 911 but never from the other models in the Porsche family. Most times they are so shocked to see a black guy driving the car I just get the WTF look.:eek:

Old 09-03-2011, 10:39 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by jjbravo
Wave to other jap bikes, nod to Harleys.
P-Cars get a porsche to porsche wave.
Ducati to Ducati (or MV Augusta or Aprillia) always get a wave or rev blip.... Jap bikes and Hog-types get nadda.

I always get a head nod or wave from other Porsches.... except Cayennes, prob. b/c mom is always on the phone ond/or doesn't know what make of car she is driving anyway LOL.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:21 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I wave at every corvette I see... and only about 10% wave back, and those are usually c4 owners for some reason.

Hell I wave at P car owners as well, and Miata owners, vipers as well... Just can't keep my hands to myself lol!

Old 09-07-2011, 06:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Most times they are so shocked to see a black guy driving the car I just get the WTF look.:eek:
hahaha LMAO ... that sir is a DWB charge - Driving While Brown!!! It happens to Indian, middle eastern, and latin Americans also !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Waving "HI" when on the road!