MD/DC/VA | Cars & Coffee | Sat 1/16/10 | 10AM | TYSON'S CORNER, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 06:40 PM
2SCOOPS is infamous around these parts
Thanks Berk! Can't wait to see your ride with the new Turbo's. If you guys don't mind old muscle cars I would love to bring the Mustang out for a meet. Avonlady, I am the guy that bought Van's car. Couldn't be happier and couldn't have found a car more perfect for me. The color and type of mods on the car are almost exactly what I have done on some of my past cars. Look forward to seeing you guys next weekend.

D

Old 01-11-2010, 06:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hey Mike, it's DEFINITELY THIS COMING SATURDAY 1/16/10 at 10AM.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 AM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
I am so IN!

I might have to leave early, but I can hang around until 1 pm or so !!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
You better bring the 4S BEAST buddy!!!!

Originally Posted by aznevoviii
I am so IN!

I might have to leave early, but I can hang around until 1 pm or so !!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:37 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
Thanks Berk! Can't wait to see your ride with the new Turbo's. If you guys don't mind old muscle cars I would love to bring the Mustang out for a meet. Avonlady, I am the guy that bought Van's car. Couldn't be happier and couldn't have found a car more perfect for me. The color and type of mods on the car are almost exactly what I have done on some of my past cars. Look forward to seeing you guys next weekend.

D
I would keep the mustang in the garage til there is less salt on the roads. That thing is a BEAUTY!!!

I will most likely be there with some friends

Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 AM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in... Just got back from vacation with temps in the mid-80's. But I'll be there all bundled up.

Old 01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
I might make it - don't know what I'll be driving yet.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
I'll stop by if you guys don't mind a Jetta VR6 turbo in the group

Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm gonna try to make it, my camera is getting a little dusty Possibly coming with a coworker of mine (who is a professional detailer on the side). We'll be coming in his 2010 Mazda 3. See you all there!

Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 AM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Looks like it'll get warmer by Wednesday. 40 + degrees sounds a lot warmer than 23 degrees.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Eric the Ricer is infamous around these parts
I may head out to this. Not sure which car I will drive though.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:16 AM
heard Friday might be 50, so hope that stays around for at least the MORNING of Saturday.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:52 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i would come but i will be out of town.
need to make it to the one of the 6speed high roller meet.

Raja

Old 01-12-2010, 10:17 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
I can't wait for some warmer weather! Berk, I may have some friends rolling up with me.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I should be there, might even take the ol' rx7 out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | Cars & Coffee | Sat 1/16/10 | 10AM | TYSON'S CORNER, VA