Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 01:34 AM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Crackdown on speeding on 495

Be careful what you post on youtube !
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...ington_DC.html

Old 01-15-2010, 08:29 AM
NOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder why they can't do video forensics, pull the tags and track these guys down and fine them.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
OH MAN!!!! Some FAMILIAR BMW's...... :0

Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
good ol mischief

Old 01-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
This is an issue the region has been dealing with for well over a decade. I used to be heavily involved in sportbikes (I've never owned anything other than sportbikes until now, and the bike I own now is "sporty") over the last 25 years and lived in this area for that time. Not unlike a lot of tools running around in fast cars with zero skill, guys (and more increasingly girls) plunk down their money on a bike, buy some cool looking gear and think they also bought some MADD SKILZ YO!!!

What bothers me is that those of us who know how to drive and or ride are lumped in with these tools. It's the reason I hung up my leathers, slowed down on the street and started tracking the car. My motorcycle tracking days are over... This bumble don't bounce so easy. But I still commute on my ZRX1100 and take at least one long trip per year on it that consists of over 1000 miles in 3 days.

Mike

Old 01-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
^ Nicely said Mike, I couldn't agree more, it's astonishing how many prats think there professional drivers when endangering others and themselves.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:34 PM
PhiSig is infamous around these parts
Oh my, I recognize a number of those cars.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:48 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I always see guys on bikes on 95 between DC and Balto riding like that. I just try to stay out of the way when I see em coming.

Phi Sig here as well - eta

Old 02-17-2010, 03:16 PM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
On my way home today I saw a white mustange unmarked with dark windows pulling someone over for speeding. I didn't even see the lights inside the car until he flipped them on and pulled over someone. Watch out.

Wheelrz
2006 C2S cab forsale

Old 02-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Tweek's Turbos is infamous around these parts
I mind my own business, I have made plenty of vidoes like that in the old saab.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:15 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
I guess I am not surprised to see this here. We had plenty of the same thing in Tampa. We had a lot of bike accidents too which never ended well.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:32 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TMAC
I guess I am not surprised to see this here. We had plenty of the same thing in Tampa. We had a lot of bike accidents too which never ended well.
Bikes are fun but bike accidents rarely end well, thats why I don't own one.
I feel safer in a car with an airbag instead of on a bike where I would be the airbag.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:35 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 987Box
Bikes are fun but bike accidents rarely end well, thats why I don't own one.
I feel safer in a car with an airbag instead of on a bike where I would be the airbag.
I think bikes are great, I have several friends who have them but I could never own one. I know myself and I like speed way too much. With a bike you can really be a speeding bullet.