Best window tint and clear bra shop in Baltimore/Towson area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 06:31 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Best window tint and clear bra shop in Baltimore/Towson area?

Hi, can anyone recommend a good tint/clear bra shop in Baltimore/Towson/Columbia/Annapolis area?

Tks in advance

Old 01-31-2010, 06:38 AM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
I am looking for the same as you but a little closer to northern va, do you know of any around here?

Old 01-31-2010, 07:37 AM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
I have also been looking for an excellent clear bra guy who can do a custom wrap (wrapping the film around the edges of the panels). According to Bob Miller, owner of Atspeed in Hanover, MD, he uses a guy who is "the best", an instructor for 3M. This guy evidently will be doing a new GT3 next Tuesday at Atspeed. I plan to go take a look. As soon as my car comes in, I will want that thing wrapped. Al

Old 01-31-2010, 08:02 AM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
i always go to d&l tinting (they have a place on joppa rd in towson/parkville) they do a good job and have a good warranty

Old 02-02-2010, 11:26 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Tks I recently just move to that area. I'll give D&L a call

Originally Posted by ttowsontt
i always go to d&l tinting (they have a place on joppa rd in towson/parkville) they do a good job and have a good warranty

Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
williocom is infamous around these parts
does anybody have an window tint recommendations closer to the NOVA area. thanks a bunch

Old 02-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Banned
Got_Leather is infamous around these parts
I have an excellent guy in Fredericksburg who does lifetime warranty!!

Old 02-04-2010, 07:56 AM
zaxjax is infamous around these parts
Raja does some nice work and is a 6 Speed member, he's in DC! I use Stauffer in Millersville, MD - they do nice work and have done 6 of my cars

Old 02-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Harvey in MD is infamous around these parts
Rob did a great job on my C2............

Rob Freeman
PROFORM PROTECTIVE FILMS
Maryland Performance Works
3220-D Corporate Ct.
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Ph: 410-750-8371
Fax: 410-750-8370
Toll Free: 866-PRO-3682
Web: www.proformauto.com

Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Car-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond reputeCar-Narcissist has a reputation beyond repute
Avoid D&L at all costs. They screwed up my car's tint job. That car was only 3 days off the dealer lot with 80 miles on it. When I contacted them about it, the owner (a real schmuck) got really nasty and hung up on me. After speaking to other car guys in my area, the D&L reputation was clear. They are nothing but trouble. And if you have a problem with their work, be prepared for an earfull from a true scheister.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zaxjax
Raja does some nice work and is a 6 Speed member, he's in DC! I use Stauffer in Millersville, MD - they do nice work and have done 6 of my cars
if that's the guy who does clear bra, i've heard good things about him.