Monthly meeting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 02:51 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Bought them b/c that Pink Velvet Thigh High Robe you bought was so cute. It's so nice that you're so comfortable with your....ehem....."preference" around the neighborhood....

Originally Posted by Almo
Recommend the first review be done on the pink and white hearted slippers Berk recently purchased.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by boochook
Bought them b/c that Pink Velvet Thigh High Robe you bought was so cute. It's so nice that you're so comfortable with your....ehem....."preference" around the neighborhood....

It's fuchsia danget, get it right already!

Old 02-05-2010, 05:18 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO!!!! My bad, always get my pastel color's mixed up. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

It's fuchsia danget, get it right already!

Old 02-06-2010, 10:14 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
I'm In

Ivan this sounds like a good time. Can't wait to meet upwith everone.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:04 PM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
I would be interested as well.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:02 PM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Is this happening? Now that I know IMA is like 10 mins from my house, I'm excited!!!!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Ivan, why don't you set the first date. If this snow ever lets up!!!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
I am looking forward to meeting you guys once this snow is all gone.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
DAte and time

When would it be convenient for everyone. We can have it towards the end of this month or sooner. I am open. Also if you guys have some topics that you want to discuss, have more info and or more of show and tell that would be great. We can have a variety of topics or a pool and pick them as we go.
So many things that are interesting I just want to make the meeting interesting for everybody.

Lets all put some dates and we can plan from there. What do u all think.
would it be morning, mid day or evenings?

Thanks

Old 02-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
When would it be convenient for everyone. We can have it towards the end of this month or sooner. I am open. Also if you guys have some topics that you want to discuss, have more info and or more of show and tell that would be great. We can have a variety of topics or a pool and pick them as we go.
So many things that are interesting I just want to make the meeting interesting for everybody.

Lets all put some dates and we can plan from there. What do u all think.
would it be morning, mid day or evenings?

Thanks
I'll give a topic suggestion...

Track car, 944 Turbo/928/911/C2 - Simple ways to go about turning one into a track car (road/circle). DIYs and or larger installs - minimum things though for max results.

Maybe a specific build thread for the community that would like to take the 944 route?

Thread should be listed in steps (chronological order from simple DIYs to major shop installs)... this way one person and funds available might be located on one step while another is located much further down the list.

To make it simple, maybe limit to 15 to 20 agreeable steps... from strripping to losing weight, to adding made up intakes, safety equipment, coil-overs/springs, wheels/tires, etc etc. Can edit steps as people complete and give feedback for lessons learned.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Allen

Old 02-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future

Track car, 944 Turbo/928/911/C2 - Simple ways to go about turning one into a track car (road/circle). DIYs and or larger installs - minimum things though for max results.

Maybe a specific build thread for the community that would like to take the 944 route?

Thread should be listed in steps (chronological order from simple DIYs to major shop installs)... this way one person and funds available might be located on one step while another is located much further down the list.

To make it simple, maybe limit to 15 to 20 agreeable steps... from strripping to losing weight, to adding made up intakes, safety equipment, coil-overs/springs, wheels/tires, etc etc. Can edit steps as people complete and give feedback for lessons learned.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Allen
That sounds like a great first topic to me!!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:46 AM
+1 on this topic. Something I'm interested in actually doing myself....

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Allen

Old 02-10-2010, 10:06 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
can an Aston join in on the fun, lol

Old 02-10-2010, 10:25 AM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Zambono, personally I think the more the merrier...

Old 02-10-2010, 11:08 AM
of course you can....i'll also ask my buddy w/ an 07 Vantage to come as well. Welcome buddy!!!

Originally Posted by zambono
can an Aston join in on the fun, lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Monthly meeting