Monthly meeting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Smile Monthly meeting

Hey guys:

Just wanted to inquire and feel you guys out about possibly doing a monthly meet at my shop where we can have coffee and donuts and a topic of discussion as well as show and tell with some cars on the lift. Nothing formal, just a get together to talk cars or what ever. Any input would be great.

Respectfully

Old 02-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
That would be cool. I haven't been to your new place yet. What time/day were you thinking about?

Last edited by Euro SC; 02-01-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ivan - that would be awesome. I like Boston Creme's and a Dunkachino Coffee.

I may bring the Volvo by so you can do an oil change anyway. I'm over already. Is that possible? It's an 05 XC90 V8 AWD. I need to use Synthetic. Lemme know if you guys do that. Thx dude.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just a suggestion, maybe a tech-talk or product review would attract people.

Old 02-02-2010, 06:17 AM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tonk
Just a suggestion, maybe a tech-talk or product review would attract people.
And strippers and food. Ivan I would even think about getting a door guy just in case. We should meet 4 times a month now

Old 02-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Girls

Mike
I am all for it. Berk has the connections. We should let him know huh!

Tonk
That is a great idea of something to do. There are so many topics of things we can discuss and talk about. Thanks for input. We need more audience.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:53 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
I would be interested in a Tech / Talk / Product review meet. BTW nice shop Ivan, I had a good time the last meet.

Chris

Old 02-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Paul_DC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
Hey guys:

Just wanted to inquire and feel you guys out about possibly doing a monthly meet at my shop where we can have coffee and donuts and a topic of discussion as well as show and tell with some cars on the lift. Nothing formal, just a get together to talk cars or what ever. Any input would be great.

Respectfully
That would be cool. I'd be game for convos that cross marquees (track day prep / equip, tire choices, etc).

Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 AM
2SCOOPS is infamous around these parts
I would be in as well. I need an excuse to head down there and check out the shop. The wife usually forces me to stay away from places like this.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:21 AM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I'd probably be interested assuming I get my car back

Old 02-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I will absolutely be there. What day works best for everyone? Would this be a weekday or weekend thing?

Old 02-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Former Vendor
Meeting

I think that weekends would be best, but I would leave it up to you guys. I am opened for either one. It is more for getting together so what ever works best.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:56 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Sounds cool, I am literally 5 minutes away from IMA.

But coffee donuts combined is a nuclear bomb for my stomach and bowels, hahaha.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
Great Idea Ivan!
I came by last year with a group - was loads of fun.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Recommend the first review be done on the pink and white hearted slippers Berk recently purchased.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Monthly meeting