P-cars... anyone else cleaned the crap out from behind their front bumper cover...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
P-cars... anyone else cleaned the crap out from behind their front bumper cover...

Radiators and such as well? I did tonight and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:32 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
What suspension do you have on your 996 Almo?

Old 02-13-2010, 07:54 AM
2SCOOPS is infamous around these parts
I need to do something like this badly. I have a few big chunks of leaves and other debris in there that I can't get to. How hard was it to pull the front bumper?

Old 02-13-2010, 09:13 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Craftsman jack. You must have a really nice neighbor. LoL

Old 02-13-2010, 09:17 AM
MrBonus is infamous around these parts
Radiator? What the hell is that?

Old 02-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I did this many times on the 996, you'll find everything from cigarette buds to leaves, you might even notice cooler temperatures during summer which is something I noticed.

Last edited by Exlondoner; 02-13-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
JIC coilovers on the car.

Taking the bumper cover off and back on was very simple.

Berk, my buddy finally brought my jack back last night so I will get your back to you.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:56 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
No worries amigo.....can you show me real quick how you did that, I need to do the same thing brother! Thanks dude.

Originally Posted by Almo

Taking the bumper cover off and back on was very simple.

Berk, my buddy finally brought my jack back last night so I will get your back to you.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:56 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MrBonus
Radiator? What the hell is that?
its sorta like an oil cooler, but its for water

Old 02-14-2010, 09:36 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Almo
Thanks Almo, I saw the red color and assumed that's what they were but I wanted to make sure.