February 27 Meeting at IMA Motorsport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 05:08 PM
mihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to behold
I would love to come to this. Did you guys ever decide on a topic of discussion for the meet?

-Mike

Old 02-19-2010, 06:06 PM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
damn in Vegas, be there next time

Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Seung - For sure bud. I'll make sure Ivan's not slacking......see your car every time I go by and fall in love with it more and more. Can't wait to see your kit done too man!!!!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
food

Guys

Do you want donuts and coffee or pizza and sodas. The topic that Allen suggested was what simple things to do to get a car ready for the track and some upgrades. I will add some discussion on forced induction if time permits.

Cameras welcomed!

Avonlady

Get that car out of the garage I have been driving mine, and Berks too!!

Seung

Sorry man, but those brakes are nice and light. LOVE them. HAHAHAHAHA LOL Since you are not using them at the moment right? Kit is coming along will have update and pics for u soon

Last edited by IMA Motorsport; 02-19-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding
Old 02-19-2010, 09:26 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^Donuts and Coffee vote here!!! Krispy Kreme please!!!!

Let's get the list going:

1.) Boochook
2.) ALMO
3.) SEAN996
4.) Misanor4
5.) Mihernan
6.) TMAC
7.) 987Box
8.) 08CayenneTT
9.) st4rk
10.) avonlady
11.) Mike01996TT
12.) mr2rbo
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)

Old 02-20-2010, 07:50 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
I like the idea of Donuts and coffee rather than lunch food. Krispy Kreme is my vote for sure!

We tried both donuts and a cookout in Tampa and it seemed more people liked the morning approach. For our late afternoon and evening meets the pizza, burgers and sausage worked great.

I am already listed as coming and I will have my wife with me if you need to know that for your count.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Volant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the rough
I'm In

Ivan,

Count me in. It will be nice to unplug the trickle charger umbilical cord and get the thing back on the street. The weather has been soooo frustrating!

-Eric

Old 02-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Here's the latest list.......

1.) Boochook
2.) ALMO
3.) SEAN996
4.) Misanor4
5.) Mihernan
6.) TMAC
7.) 987Box
8.) 08CayenneTT
9.) st4rk
10.) avonlady
11.) Mike01996TT
12.) mr2rbo
13.) Chris from Cali
14.) Schwabe
15.) AudiRS
16.) landjet
17.) Volant997
18.) AlexLunsford
19.) BlkCayman
20.) A6ercise
21.) DR-ML63
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)

Old 02-20-2010, 07:30 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
Krispy Kreme and coffee.
There is not word to describe it's perfection, so I'm forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now... scrumtralescent.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:16 AM
mihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to behold
Hey is this limited to p cars only or can my buddy bring his miata out? I plan on bringing the Lotus as well unless someone says otherwise. I'm assuming the topics discussed will apply to most track cars.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:05 AM
^mihernan - the miata and lotus are fine.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Volant997
Ivan,

Count me in. It will be nice to unplug the trickle charger umbilical cord and get the thing back on the street. The weather has been soooo frustrating!

-Eric

Can't wait to hear your exhaust!! Need to get a feel for what my car would sound like with one.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 987Box
Krispy Kreme and coffee.
There is not word to describe it's perfection, so I'm forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now... scrumtralescent.
Quoted for hilarity - Lmaoooo!!

- Rob

Old 02-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 987Box
There is no word to describe it's perfection, so I'm forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now... scrumtralescent.
One of the best Will Farrell quotes ever

Old 02-22-2010, 05:03 PM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
Planning to attend...

I'll be bringing the 'other' German car - my CLK Black Series - as I'm in between P-CARS (Ivan, you guys installed the 'red belts' in my 08 Turbo last summer). Thanks for giving us an excuse to exercise our cars...this has been a long, long winter!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: February 27 Meeting at IMA Motorsport