February 27 Meeting at IMA Motorsport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Great turnout, nice pictures Wissam

Old 02-27-2010, 04:38 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 987Box
I've posted some pics from the meet on my BookFace page
check em out
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=f6fb8536e5
Nice pics

Old 02-27-2010, 05:30 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Great time today. Thanks for the hospitality Ivan! Can't wait for the next meet / seminar.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:35 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Thanks for inviting us into the shop. Still can't get over the brakes on that GT3 and the process that is used to design the headers. Sweet stuff!

Nice meeting everyone!

Adam

Old 02-27-2010, 08:40 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
It was pleasure meeting you all today,

it was a good short drive, Berk, Dominic, and others..

we should do this more often!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:17 AM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Great show Ivan you da man.

Old 02-28-2010, 10:45 AM
fookie is infamous around these parts
Thanks again for hosting this, Ivan! I had a great time. I look forward to future events at IMA. Good to meet some new faces and certainly some of the more familiar ones as well. You guys have encouraged me to join 6speed!

Old 02-28-2010, 11:01 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ivan - Thanks again for the amazing hospitality. The coffee & donuts were great and going above that and buying lunch for everyone was very gracious as well. Thanks also for helping with the final inspections and tune of the TT kit.

Everybody - thank also to you all for attending another meet. I'm going to set up the dates, times and the venues for bi-weekly events for the remainder of the 2010 season!!! Stay tuned!!!!

POST SOME PIX!!!!!

Berk

Old 02-28-2010, 11:12 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Steve - thanks for coming out with the Black Series. I think I might have seen you driving it on Route 28 a couple weeks ago. Definitely one of my most favorite cars right out the factory and would love to add one to the stable one day. Hope to see you at future meets.

Berk

Originally Posted by tssci
Ivan - just wanted to say thank you to you and your wife for your hospitality and generosity. The tech session was very informative, and donuts and pizza are always a treat! Thanks again, Steve

Old 02-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Nice seeing everyone! I had a blast and can't wait till it warms up and we can do this more often.

Thanks Ivan for hosting!

Also, In the next month or so, I say we get together, cruise up to Annapolis and grab some lunch.

Scott,

I'll get some vids soon as I figure out how to take a vid off my camera. Seems simple yes but it is giving me a hard time.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:04 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Almo
Nice seeing everyone! I had a blast and can't wait till it warms up and we can do this more often.

Thanks Ivan for hosting!

Also, In the next month or so, I say we get together, cruise up to Annapolis and grab some lunch.

Scott,

I'll get some vids soon as I figure out how to take a vid off my camera. Seems simple yes but it is giving me a hard time.
ALMO,

Keep me posted on when you guys get together, I look forward to tagging along.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Annapolis is a BRILLIANT idea!!! Let's do this!!!

Originally Posted by Almo

Thanks Ivan for hosting!

Scott,

Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Good to meet up with you guys, and even find out there are cool people in the ghetto side of NBV!

Old 03-01-2010, 05:43 AM
mihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to behold
Ivan, thanks for hosting. Your shop is incredible.

Nice meeting everyone. I got a new camera for my birthday the day after the meet....perfect timing, I know. I guess I'll just have to come back for the next one!

Old 03-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Good to meet up with you guys, and even find out there are cool people in the ghetto side of NBV!

You will still have to keep an eye on that Berk guy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: February 27 Meeting at IMA Motorsport