Any folks work for System's Integrators in the DoD Space??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 10:54 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Any folks work for System's Integrators in the DoD Space??

Hey Guys,

As you know, I manage the DoD Sales Team for a Software Company and just wanted to expand my reach to the 6speed folks to see if there are any procurement, program management or business development folks for the major Defense Contractors. Please reach out to me by PM even so I can ask a few questions if that's okay. Thanks in advance.

Berk

Old 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Sent you a PM. I don't know how much better you could describe exactly what I do!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Sorry Berk I'm pure civilian.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Sorry, I'm a hardware guy.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
If your looking to expand beyond DoD, gimme a shout. My better half is a Project Manager for the DoS.

- Rob

Old 03-03-2010, 06:10 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the responses guys....even if you're civilian or HW (we did just acquire "SUN" ;-P)

Roberto - unfortunately I don't cover DoS.... When're we getting your Geek Squad skills all over that desktop of mine........

Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'm just a senior lackey engineer.

Go buy more memory from the only US memory manufacturer! Help me keep my job.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:12 AM
NOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of light
I do defense authorizations and appropriations for my boss - I'm the seed that grows the money tree for business development-type folks.

Drummerboy - DoS PM, eh? Any chance she is in the DSCA (FMF/FMS) world? Best part of DoS...unless of course you're a Station Chief at an Embassy (those CIA guys are )

Old 03-04-2010, 01:40 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boochook
Thanks for the responses guys....even if you're civilian or HW (we did just acquire "SUN" ;-P)
You acquired a character from the show LOST? Cool. Did he tell you how the show ends?

Old 03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
@ Berk: Holler at this Short Brown Latino and we'll make it happen.

@ Nova: She's manages a project involved with the Conus Deployment of Software that is replacing the Departments current Classified Cable System.

Having been to my share of Overseas Posts, I've usually hung around with the IMO/IMS'ers and MSG's, but I have bumped into a few Station Chiefs along the way and must admit it's an gig..

- Rob

Old 03-08-2010, 12:31 PM
NOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of lightNOVAgearhead is a glorious beacon of light
Rob - The Mrs looked at the FSO world - but decided against it in the long run. Now she is a shrink