MD/DC/VA GTG | 1PM Saturday, March 20th | Tysons Corner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 06:06 AM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
Nice! GT3RS I suppose? That is once car I would have gotten if they would have given me the allocation.
How old do the kids have to be to take go-kart lessons? I always wanted to get my son involved in more driving type stuff early.
They go by height. I think it's 48". Al

Old 03-20-2010, 06:39 AM
SigmaPi is infamous around these parts
TMAC ~ "By the way........... can someone tell the new guy where exactly this is? I don't want to show up at the wrong Starbucks. Thanks "

Hey I live in Ashburn if you want to meet here and follow to Tyson's.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:32 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SigmaPi
TMAC ~ "By the way........... can someone tell the new guy where exactly this is? I don't want to show up at the wrong Starbucks. Thanks "

Hey I live in Ashburn if you want to meet here and follow to Tyson's.
I sent you a PM

I forgot about the Chick-Fila Friday night show. Someone just told me about this week and I was going to go. Oh well, maybe next week.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:25 AM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TMAC
I sent you a PM

I forgot about the Chick-Fila Friday night show. Someone just told me about this week and I was going to go. Oh well, maybe next week.
Ya, might be fun to hit Chik, I'm pretty sure people will be up there tonight too! There's a cruise in Manassas too near the airport that I've not attended in awhile but that lot tends to fill completely and as the night wears on it can get a little crazy.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
Ya, might be fun to hit Chik, I'm pretty sure people will be up there tonight too! There's a cruise in Manassas too near the airport that I've not attended in awhile but that lot tends to fill completely and as the night wears on it can get a little crazy.

I saw a lot of that in Tampa too, I just pick and choose what I go out to these days. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:59 AM
loayo has a spectacular aura aboutloayo has a spectacular aura about
Hello,

I just heard about this on another forum. Any ideas as to how many will show?

I commute to Reston for work and it took me 2 hours to get home in that beautiful weather yesterday. I am interested but it is another long hike

Also, do any italian exotics show-up at these meets?

All the best,
Loay

Old 03-20-2010, 09:15 AM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BLKMGK

Friday nights at Chikfila see's a lot of action, it's about half American muscle half import and a dash of European thrown in there. I was up there last night for a quick minute around 8:30. Only saw one Porsche so ended up parking behind him a few minutes before he decided to leave.

FYI: There's a lot of immature kids up there, but also a fair amount of people that have got it together.

A little side note, I used to work at AllsportsGP many years ago as the "track" manager. It was a decent place to get some karting practice in, but the space is somewhat limited and the track layout doesn't change as often as I would like, unless Francois has changed his practices. The current configuration is very similar to what it was 10 years ago.

Last edited by dwpers; 03-20-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by loayo
Hello,

I just heard about this on another forum. Any ideas as to how many will show?

I commute to Reston for work and it took me 2 hours to get home in that beautiful weather yesterday. I am interested but it is another long hike

Also, do any italian exotics show-up at these meets?

All the best,
Loay

I have a friend with a Ferrari that will be coming but he might drive his Black Series Merc. I won't know until he arrives today.
Besides that, I can really tell you because this will be my first time attending.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Ven
Ven is infamous around these parts
Mir?

...probably a bit late, but if the group decides to take a trip down to MIR, please PM me. I’m about 45 minutes from the track.

Vince
996tt

Old 03-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
You guys have fun, it is just too far of a hike again.

Old 03-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Leavib bristow NoW!!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:24 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
There was a great turn out there today . Sorry I missed some of you that PM'd me, I was basically walking around the entire parking lot taking pictures and the such.

Old 03-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Nice to meet a few more folks!

Who's coming to rockville tomorrow?

Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 PM
It was a nice turn out for sure. I am glad I was able to make it down.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Nice mix today. New cars to.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA GTG | 1PM Saturday, March 20th | Tysons Corner