MD/DC/VA GTG | 1PM Saturday, March 20th | Tysons Corner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dwpers
Friday nights at Chikfila see's a lot of action, it's about half American muscle half import and a dash of European thrown in there. I was up there last night for a quick minute around 8:30. Only saw one Porsche so ended up parking behind him a few minutes before he decided to leave.

FYI: There's a lot of immature kids up there, but also a fair amount of people that have got it together.

A little side note, I used to work at AllsportsGP many years ago as the "track" manager. It was a decent place to get some karting practice in, but the space is somewhat limited and the track layout doesn't change as often as I would like, unless Francois has changed his practices. The current configuration is very similar to what it was 10 years ago.
If the Porsche was silver it was mine most likely. Techart front end? If so bing that was mine. Saw your car today but didn't run into you I don't think - I'm interested in the photo shoot you're setting up so hit me up if you want me out there! I just posted up a pile of pics, not great but it was fun! Hrm and now I want a lens buddy....