Detailer in/near Tysons corner, virginia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 03:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
DJ Mayo did some very good work on Clayton's car for sure...he quoted me like $700 for a paint correction and a grand for clearbra, I didn't shop it around as I ahave heard Almo and a couple of others closer to me (Shine Shop etc..) do a great job also and charge less...to me it seems kinda steep for what it is, I am not an expert in this field but I picked up a porter cable and some materials and will have a go at it maybe over the winter and see what I can come up with...probably keep it simple tho like clay, then AIO, then a sealant FMJ and top it off with Pinnacle Soverign...

Old 10-05-2011, 03:03 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
DJ Mayo did some very good work on Clayton's car for sure...he quoted me like $700 for a paint correction and a grand for clearbra, I didn't shop it around as I ahave heard Almo and a couple of others closer to me (Shine Shop etc..) do a great job also and charge less...to me it seems kinda steep for what it is, I am not an expert in this field but I picked up a porter cable and some materials and will have a go at it maybe over the winter and see what I can come up with...probably keep it simple tho like clay, then AIO, then a sealant FMJ and top it off with Pinnacle Soverign...
I got all that at my place NIB and ready to go if you wanna T&T with me on this....

Old 10-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Contact DJ Mayo... PM me if you need his info... we are putting together a private event and he will be at it doing a detail workshop.
Detail for me is a hobby on the side and I will do any job at half DJ's rate!!

Cheers,
Almo

Old 10-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Not to mention, I will tell you like it is and show you how simple it can be for you to do a buff job yourself... saving you hundreds even thousands of dollars on your ride!!

Cheers,
Allen

Old 10-05-2011, 05:49 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Bravo for Alan! Maybe you can put on a clinic like GTLaser was talking about, a workshop... call it "Almo takes the mystery out of detailing!" or something like that?